Baby Veiled Chameleon Passed Away in 2 Days :(

This exact same thing happened to me only mine lasted 6 days. I was completely devastated. Mine was also from petsmart and was told that he was in good health, the first 2 days seemed normal. The last 4 were terrible and very sad.

your setup looks good, as others said, there are many breeders on this site of different species, jacksons, veiled, panthers, I'd get a healthy one!! put it right in your current setup!!! sorry about your loss, it was not your fault!!!

I appreciate the kind words. It has been a bit discouraging but we will definitely look into those podcasts and find another sweet chameleon to give a great life to. Thanks so much :)
We just raised one since August and he has just died Feeling sad and not sure about why but something to do with the lighting i think

Click on the word Forum in the bar at the top of the page. On the page it takes you to, over on the right you'll see a blue bar hat says start thread. Click on it. It takes you yo a page where you can select the forum you want to start the thread in...click on your choice and it will open a place to type your post.

Back
Top Bottom