Baby Rieppeleon brevicaudatus

They are truly little pygs arent they..

I have a question for you though. I looked a few of your other vids and have to say your viv's look freaking awesome! what lighting do you use on your frog tanks? I ask this cause the one and only plant i cant keep alive is a bromeliad of any type..

I use the jungledawn 13watt screw in LED's from light your reptiles. Ill stick in an occasional UVB bulb for things that need alittle UBV.

Watching those tiny pgymy's eat is just plain fun. Someday i would love to have pgymy babies, but several tries have not been successful.:( We will need more pics of your growing up.:)

Just a quick update. Did a mini photo shoot for one of these cuties. Im up to 5 babies now.
hoperandbabypyg003-Copy.jpg

hoperandbabypyg001-Copy.jpg

hoperandbabypyg002-Copy.jpg

Thanks for more pictures, I was starting to get worried about my fix. I do love those little things. i am so happy you are doing so well with them.

So far so good only one out the 6 past away. And I did get one eggs that is doing well. I will be taking some more pics of them soon and will post.

:cool: Nice. I like your set up. How big is it and how many pygs do you have in there?

:cool: Nice. I like your set up. How big is it and how many pygs do you have in there?[/QUOTE
Right now I have 5 babies in that tank it is a 12x12x18. Iv got the two parents in a 18x18x24. If anyone has 2 adult females for sale or trade let me know.

Have a little bad news I found one of the babies squashed flat like a pancake I must have smashed him in the door:(. Good new everyone else is looking good and healthy and wanted to play hide the pygmy. Can you find all 4 one is really hard .
pygmy005.jpg

Back
Top Bottom