Baby Quads

mphelps

Established Member
Here are a few images of baby quads I am fortunate to be raising. Nubs are beginning to appear on the base of their tails where the sail will eventually develop. Their backs are also beginning to show a scalloped shape.

Question for those who have raised quads: I assume that babies with these nubs are male. Am I right about that? If so, I have either 3.2 or 4.1.

Attachments

• baby quad side_cropped.jpg
    baby quad side_cropped.jpg
    239.5 KB · Views: 131
  • baby quad front disinterested expression_cropped.jpg
    baby quad front disinterested expression_cropped.jpg
    249 KB · Views: 128
  • baby quad from above_cropped.jpg
    baby quad from above_cropped.jpg
    248.8 KB · Views: 108
Those little ones should be with me, I miss not having baby quads to raise. If you can get some good shots from the side and tops I can sex them for you. The third one you have pictured is a female.
If you want to search my old thread call something like "sexing baby quads", you will see the kinds of pictures I need.

So how old are they and when do I get mine? it is still to cold to ship my baby, but soon right????

Those little ones should be with me, I miss not having baby quads to raise. If you can get some good shots from the side and tops I can sex them for you. The third one you have pictured is a female.
If you want to search my old thread call something like "sexing baby quads", you will see the kinds of pictures I need.

So how old are they and when do I get mine? it is still to cold to ship my baby, but soon right????

Laurie,

I will track down your previous thread about sexing baby quads. I haven't examined mine with that question in mind. I've just noticed differences emerging among them, and get the feeling there are more boys in this clutch than girls.

I plan to sell all five, and am waiting for better weather. If you are truly interested in a baby or two, feel free to PM me.

Back
Top Bottom