baby pics

BocaJan

I am babysitting 6 neonates. The oldest is 3.5 weeks and the youngest 5 days. The little one is black all the time. Should I separate it from the others? I don't know if this is just his color or if it is stress. Anyway, they are cuties and getting fatter by the day.

Attachments

• 5 babies.jpg
    5 babies.jpg
    234.2 KB · Views: 178
  • black baby.jpg
    black baby.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 214
Cute! glad i got to see them even if its not in person, im pretty sure ive seen black ones before. Im pretty sure theres nothing wrong with him or her.

Not sure what to do with the black one.

The one in the top left of the photo is definately my fave, weird things they do when they're young.

It will be hard, but I have really enjoyed keeping them healthy. It is getting me ready to deal with a whole clutch of veileds that will be hatching soon. I have fruitflies growing like crazy in readiness.

Very cute Jan;), shame you will have to give them back.:(

Edit: Oops, I didnt see the second picture. Wow! That one is really black. :eek:Why is that?:confused:

Last edited:
Ive had dark (black) babies like that, Honestly thats the one with attutude!
separating him?her, will bring it into more regular colors. But It is not in heavy stress, just putting up its attitude colors, so dont worry about it since your sitting the guys. The little one is just showing the others that It does not want them around. Ha lets just say "crabby"

Back
Top Bottom