Baby Parsons for sale

chameleoman

Avid Member
Not sure if its legit but on fauna they'res someone selling baby parsons for $1,250.00

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if you want the whole lot better ask fast cause when I last spoke to the gentleman selling the parson Babies KEY WORD babies that is why they are that price. Hey had a ton of emails the dude selling them is totally legit if you like I can post a pic of my amazing wc Tamatve male I got off him. They are CBCB BABY PARSONS. If my check clears before he sells out I will be taking a pair, I am 32 I have known that dude since I was 19 He is legit and works the trade shows over here on the east coast. He is also very reputable in the trade so if your interested act now.

I appreciate you vouching for him Jay...just seems a little fishy to me. Maybe I am wrong, but I have never seen Parsons being sold for anything close to that price...Usually I am seeing 2500-3500 each. But maybe this is just someone looking to unload a bunch of extremely rare and sought after chameleons for far less than market value?

The link to craigslist has been removed. Links to classified ads are currently not allowed in the forums.

He is asking full price for "sub adults" $2400.
He said they are all CB from europe.

He is also on kingsnake.

Jason

Back
Top Bottom