Baby Panthers in Arizona, Vegas, Albuquerque, or San Diego?

Lpsouth1978

Avid Member
Does anyone have any baby panther ready for new homes in these areas. I prefer Ambilobe and must have lineage information. These are all withing acceptable driving distance for me to pick up in person (can't really ship right now). Let me know what you have.

I know its not the best place but id check Craigslist. Theres also a breeder out in Long Beach who I’ve bought from before. They may have some babies in.
Www.tkchameleons.com
Yeah, I have tried craigslist, but only found veilds and jackson's. I have struck out with all of the site sponsors I have reached out to as well. Not going to mention any names, but one has never responded to my messages and another was incredibly rude on the phone. Not sure why either are sponsors here if this is how they treat potential customers. :(

Yeah, I have tried craigslist, but only found veilds and jackson's. I have struck out with all of the site sponsors I have reached out to as well. Not going to mention any names, but one has never responded to my messages and another was incredibly rude on the phone. Not sure why either are sponsors here if this is how they treat potential customers. :(

Let me guess, flchams was the one that never responded haha

The problem is less about COVID and more about the insane temps in Phoenix. The temps will not be low enough to ship again until at least Sept. or Oct.
Ahhh gotcha yeah Arizona is no joke, hope your starting cool. My area gets random 110 weather sometimes so I get it

I live in Arizona and have had baby ambilobe panthers hatching the last couple weeks. They should be available in the next month or 2. Check out our instagram if you are interested: twistychams

I live in Arizona and have had baby ambilobe panthers hatching the last couple weeks. They should be available in the next month or 2. Check out our instagram if you are interested: twistychams
Yeah. We have texted about them. I was hoping to get one sooner, but seems there are none around. At this point I am waiting on your babies to be ready.

I hear you on the Arizona weather. I'm from Tucson and recently had one shipped here in May, I waited until there were a few days where it was 88-92 degrees but even that was risky. Luckily they arrived in great health but I was definitely anxious about it.

The problem is less about COVID and more about the insane temps in Phoenix. The temps will not be low enough to ship again until at least Sept. or Oct.

I live in the Phoenix area as well and just pre ordered a juvenile Panther. I am also worried about the summer heat and shipping. I'm thinking about having it shipped to a cooler area like Payson or Flagstaff. The breeder said they could ship it to a Fedex ship center where temps are cooler and I could be there to pick him up.

Fedex Ship Center, Flagstaff - 2000 S Woodlands Village Blvd, Flagstaff, AZ 86001

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom