Baby panther sex?

Liljumpman

What do you guys think I'm staying hopeful that it could possibly be a boy but most days i go back and forth.

Attachments

• 20170127_093405.jpg
    20170127_093405.jpg
    430.4 KB · Views: 315
  • 20170125_095520.jpg
    20170125_095520.jpg
    239.5 KB · Views: 269
Thank you guys for all your help the breeder had guaranteed a boy I'm going to contact him before getting too attached absolutely beautiful creatures as a first time chameleon owner I'm convinced as long as I have the time I will do my best to be a loving owner and this forum really does help soo micj

Beyond a shadow of a doubt male. Have you done your proper research on panther chameleons? It is always very concerning to me when it is as obvious as this. Only males show those sorts of colors, and this is one of the first things you should have learned doing research.. It also looks like your enclosure needs a lot of work. Please make a new thread and fill out the "how to ask for help" form located in the Health section of the forum, so we can offer you more comprehensive advice

Beyond a shadow of a doubt male. Have you done your proper research on panther chameleons? It is always very concerning to me when it is as obvious as this. Only males show those sorts of colors, and this is one of the first things you should have learned doing research.. It also looks like your enclosure needs a lot of work. Please make a new thread and fill out the "how to ask for help" form located in the Health section of the forum, so we can offer you more comprehensive advice

I have i purchased him as female the guy was obviously dumb i kinda had a feeling he was male after a few weeks i seen his bulge i am fully aware and have done lots of research i just really wanted to make sure amd come to this thread so i can expert opinion

Back
Top Bottom