Hi my baby panther is closing her eyes in the day time can any one tell me what’s wrong there sleeping schedule messed up so idk if that has something to do with it.
- Your Chameleon - Panther Chameleon, sex female , About 3 months. Has been in my care for 3 weeks.
- Handling - 3times a week for a check up and to let him climb around for about 15 minutes.
- Feeding -She was eating 10 micro crickets and a few wax worms but he’s stopped eating.
- Supplements - I use flukers calcium I just put some of it on the crickets
- Watering - I don’t use a dropper I just mist her cage for 60 seconds 3 times a day.
- Fecal Description - her feces look normal but she’s not active and not eating
- History -she has been really good for 2 months but suddenly she became less active and was not eating.
- Cage Info:
- Cage Type - screen cage 18"L X 18"W X 24"H
- Lighting - 75 Watt Basking light and 10.0 UVB florescent bulb, 12 hour cycles, they go on at 8pm and off about 8pm.
- Temperature - usually 80-85 in the day time and night time is usually 60-70
- Humidity - humidity is usually 75-80
- Plants - 2 ficus trees and a money tree
- Placement - cage is in my room with my door open always so the airflow is good we don’t have ac but we do have a vent that’s suck out old air and brings in new air
- Location - California San Diego
- Current Problem - closing eyes in day time