Baby panther chameleon

Sailouchai

I know its normal for a baby chameleon to lose appetite on a new home, its been 6 days and he has eaten around 15 crickets in total, he usually goes to the cup sees the crickets and walks away, He has a lot of privacy like 80% of the day and still isnt confident, will he be doing okay with that amount of food? he is pretty hydrated drinks everyday and is a bright blue

Are the crickets the correct size? They need to be no bigger than the space between his eyes. You could also try some baby silkworms, roaches or bsfl. He really does need to be eating a lot. If he’s under 3 months old, he should be getting as much as he can eat in a 15-20 minute period twice a day. Is the food where he can see it and easily reach it? I love the shooting gallery feeder. https://tkchameleons.com/products/shooting-gallery

Yes he is getting the correct size, and theres a baby chameleon food pack on the way here, so hopefully I get lucky with those feeders but still nothing with the crickets

And it is pretty easy for them to see it, he even got inside the cup today I usually put like 10 crickets at a time, Ill check when I get home to see if there are any missing and maybe ill put more so they keep moving and bumping into each other

Back
Top Bottom