Baby not eating

Danismart

I got my baby nosy be panther on Saturday and he is 10 weeks old, he ate when arrived but from why I have counted nothing since, his temp was high according to the breeder when I rang to what he kept them at so adjusted that, he has the right size environment for his size and plenty of places to hide and climb, he has mister every 3 hours and a dripper, uvb and basking light, he has been drinking regularly and from the droppings I have seen look completely normal, he is moving round his home up and down. Just can’t seem to get him to eat! Feeding him locus as that’s what the breeder fed him on small ones but I have put a dish with worms in to give him a verity but not touched those. He is a friendly little chap just worried about him and want to give him the right care

Attachments

• CB6573A7-F161-4FC0-A247-5CE149AE30E3.jpeg
    CB6573A7-F161-4FC0-A247-5CE149AE30E3.jpeg
    286.3 KB · Views: 112
That’s making me feel better, I just don’t want anything to happen to him and want to keep him as safe and healthy as possible
Well if your unsure of anything else don’t hesitate to ask, everyone here is glad to help.

Bill

Thank you, I did try speaking to the breeder as I said but he was just saying pretty much he is yours now and I have you a care sheet so your problem but the care sheet only seemed to give a back ground on panther chameleons but I have been doing my own research for a long time before I got him. This website is a wonderful idea and very help full as I have been looking through to get some more knowledge

If you answer the questions in the how to ask for help thread near the top of the health forum we may be able to see if there's a problem.

Well counting his droppings I must be miss counting the small locus because there is 4 lots of droppings and had him 5 days so he must be eating and I can’t find 2 from today, granted it takes me 15 mins to find him some times lol but I just remembered what he said to me when I bought him that he puts 4-5 in with them in the morning and then puts another 4 in when they have gone now there were 6-8 in the viv with him and he wasn’t the biggest out of them so he probably want even getting any sometimes. I was planning on getting another next year but it will definitely not be from him again and I will do a bit more research on best place to get one from. I’m just glad he isn’t in that place anymore because I didn’t think there conditions were what you would expect a breeder to keep them in

Back
Top Bottom