Baby Melleri Chameleon Necropsies….

Great info
I was blessed to attend the Reptile Show 2023 in Pomona CA. The Meller Breeder was here with their line of Terrariums/cages (great looking products). They did not bring the Mellers this year, but last year did get to see them. AWESOME!
Had a great conversation concerning Mellers and the lack of breeding/imports available (very gloom for this species).
The remaining animals he owns are all related, so not sure if a breeding program is in place.
2022 pictures

Attachments

• PXL_20220122_193317255.jpg
    PXL_20220122_193317255.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 52
  • PXL_20220122_193208615.jpg
    PXL_20220122_193208615.jpg
    224.7 KB · Views: 54
Great info
I was blessed to attend the Reptile Show 2023 in Pomona CA. The Meller Breeder was here with their line of Terrariums/cages (great looking products). They did not bring the Mellers this year, but last year did get to see them. AWESOME!
Had a great conversation concerning Mellers and the lack of breeding/imports available (very gloom for this species).
The remaining animals he owns are all related, so not sure if a breeding program is in place.
2022 pictures
I’m going down there on Saturday I’ll ask him

Wow! I really hope they can figure out what is happening with them. 😢 Hopefully sharing experiences like this will help breeders and keepers to preserve this beautiful species and keep finding ways for them to thrive.

Thanks for sharing the article and I’m not too electronic savvy so if you see any updates please continue to share!
I’m so glad you back spreading these great reads!!! 🥰

Back
Top Bottom