Baby male and female ambanjas and one baby female nosy be in canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

dindy

I have 2 beautiful baby ambanjas for sale....will be ready to go in a week or so...they will be just over 2 months old and eating like pigs....the female nosy be is almost 3 months old and doing great and already throwing soem wicked bluish greens on her head and her body...almost makes me think shes a he..but im %100 sure shes a a she he he ....looking for 250 a piece plus shipping anywhere in canada at your expense...heres a pic of a female ambanja...ill send pics of them all if you want just couldnt get them on here right now

Attachments

• Ambanja_female_2_3.jpg
    Ambanja_female_2_3.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 118
I wish i had decided between a panther or some pygmy leaf chams, i have 5 years of research in me, but the big thing is, i have no one to watch the cham when i am away

Chams...

I have 2 beautiful baby ambanjas for sale....will be ready to go in a week or so...they will be just over 2 months old and eating like pigs....the female nosy be is almost 3 months old and doing great and already throwing soem wicked bluish greens on her head and her body...almost makes me think shes a he..but im %100 sure shes a a she he he ....looking for 250 a piece plus shipping anywhere in canada at your expense...heres a pic of a female ambanja...ill send pics of them all if you want just couldnt get them on here right now

Hello, i am interested in getting one of your babies if they are still available.
Would you be able to ship to fort mcmurray, ab?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom