Baby Jacksons growth

Did he ever grow up fast! What a great job you did with him. He's such a handsome little man now. :)

Thanks Jann. Yes he's grown up so quick. I look back at these progress photos and I can't believe it's him. He's changed so much, but I notice things that are the same. Like his 2 big 'wart' scales right on the side of his head are visible in the very first photo taken of him.

Settled then. Jacksons next for me. Love them! And I've said it before, but it's worth saying again......Triceratops was always my favourite Dinosaur :D
As for common, lol - God must especially love the common man, after all he made so many of them........this goes for the common Cham too, surely?

Triceratops is the best. Now if there were only a chameleon that looked like Stegasaurus,...

Yeah. I'm not real happy about that. I like the horns to appear like the male in my avatar pic. But he's healthy otherwise. Little does he know it, but he has a new girlfriend as of 2 weeks ago and she should be of breeding age somewhere in the next 6-8 months.

Well, today is my Jacksons chameleons' birthday. I have enjoyed updating this thread periodicaly to chart my favorite males growth over the past year. It's been amazing to watch the development over the months. So I guess this will be my last update for this thread. It's been fun and I plan on doing the same thing when I hatch my multituberculata clutches next year. So here he is, happy Birthday to him!

24 hours,..
BabyJacksons012.jpg

11 weeks,..
BabyJacksons2004.jpg

22 weeks,..
BabyJacksons-22Weeks002.jpg

31 weeks,..
Jacksonmale7-21-2011003.jpg

41 weeks,...
Jackson9-28-2011002.jpg

52 weeks, 1 year today,..
DSCN0875.jpg

im soo jelous :/ ive been dying to even get one jackson's and id love to breed...but ive been having trouble just finding one -.- think i MAY have found one tho..not sure :/

Justin I think we need to talk about more than my setting up a black soldier fly op. we need to work on timing. I want a young male. But with my weather I am taking 4 months from now. Will you have any little ones then? You knew I would cave, didn't you?

Happy birthday little fella! Wow! Justin, those pics are wonderful! :eek: I am hoping to do the same on a monthly basis to chart my Monty's growth too! It's great to see how much they change over the months!

Thanks everyone. He has grown up so quick. The older I get, the quicker time seems to fly by. It seems like just yesterday when they were tiny babies.

Back
Top Bottom