11 weeks old,...
BabyJacksons2004.jpg

22 weeks old,...
BabyJacksons-22Weeks002.jpg
[/QUOTE]

31 weeks, current
Jacksonmale7-21-2011003.jpg

Last edited:
he looks amazing! i love these sort of threads. id love to do this with mine but i dont think he would let me take him out again for awhile.

Totally Awesome Justin!!! What a great job you are doing with them!!:D they are adorable! Thanks for sharing! Now I want one ;)

Totally Awesome Justin!!! What a great job you are doing with them!!:D they are adorable! Thanks for sharing! Now I want one ;)

Thanks Suzi. Wish his horns were straighter though:mad: But he's a cool Jackson regardless.
Thanks for the update, the age progression is really interesting to see/watch.

Thanks man. Yeah, it's hard to believe that the first picture is this same guy 9 months later now. And do you know how hard it is to get him to pose in more or less the same position with my hand in the same position with a camera looming at him in the other hand:mad::D Frustrating!!!!

Settled then. Jacksons next for me. Love them! And I've said it before, but it's worth saying again......Triceratops was always my favourite Dinosaur :D
As for common, lol - God must especially love the common man, after all he made so many of them........this goes for the common Cham too, surely?

Back
Top Bottom