Baby chams in South Africa (Gauteng)

Mr Jingles

Is here anybody here that can point me in the right direction where I can get a legal baby cham (any species) I don't want to get another illegal species.
None of the petshops in my area sell chams or even know where I can get one.

Is here anybody here that can point me in the right direction where I can get a legal baby cham (any species) I don't want to get another illegal species.
None of the petshops in my area sell chams or even know where I can get one.

I will try to hook you up with one of our members on south Africa.

Hi Mr Jingles, I know some people you can get chameleons from, Panthers and Veileds. Veileds you'll pay around R600 per baby and panthers around R2000. There is a big reptile expo coming up this weekend, our SOS show, there will probably be some veileds at good prices there and possibly some other species of chameleons. Message me if you'd like details on everything.
Cheers

Hi Mr Jingles, I know some people you can get chameleons from, Panthers and Veileds. Veileds you'll pay around R600 per baby and panthers around R2000. There is a big reptile expo coming up this weekend, our SOS show, there will probably be some veileds at good prices there and possibly some other species of chameleons. Message me if you'd like details on everything.
Cheers

I was hoping you would drop by and help out. Thanks.

How awesome is that, would love a veiled, did not know if they are available here. Is that the expo at coca cola dome this weekend? I am like 20km from the dome :)

sorry I couldnt get back to you sooner Mr Jingles, Ive been very busy.
I had a friend scout the show today, he didnt say anything about veileds but there probably are some there but he definitely saw panthers. Im really considering
breeding veileds again...

And the expo isnt at the dome its at emperors palace, close to OR Tambo Airport. Hope you can make it out there, you'll meet great people. And the best person to go to for chameleons is Denis Quick of United Reptiles. He will help you out.

Back
Top Bottom