Baby Chameleon help!!

Caleb kress

Hello! I’m a new owner to a veiled chameleon. Hes approximately 1-2 months old, and we just got him. He has eaten once since I got him a super-worm(cut in half) both halves, and 3 crickets and that’s it. I’ve tried hand feeding, cup feeding, and free range. With hand and cup he didn’t trust me so he ran and hid, I also put the cup near where he usually is, and still has no interest in the food. With free ranging I got him to eat a little, but otherwise than that he hasn’t. His stool was a yellowish when I got him, but he pooped today and it was on the white side. With being a new owner I’m kinda scared he’s not gonna eat? Could it be stress from the transfer to a new enclosure causing this? He hasn’t eaten at all today and isn’t interested in any of the food that I put in the enclosure.

It is completely normal for a chameleon to not eat when you first get them. Chameleons should only be fed live food, so I suggest smaller feeders since you have a baby. It will take time to develop trust with your Chameleon. Handfeeding is a great start. :D (y) :D??

Hello! I’m a new owner to a veiled chameleon. Hes approximately 1-2 months old, and we just got him. He has eaten once since I got him a super-worm(cut in half) both halves, and 3 crickets and that’s it. I’ve tried hand feeding, cup feeding, and free range. With hand and cup he didn’t trust me so he ran and hid, I also put the cup near where he usually is, and still has no interest in the food. With free ranging I got him to eat a little, but otherwise than that he hasn’t. His stool was a yellowish when I got him, but he pooped today and it was on the white side. With being a new owner I’m kinda scared he’s not gonna eat? Could it be stress from the transfer to a new enclosure causing this? He hasn’t eaten at all today and isn’t interested in any of the food that I put in the enclosure.
Please post pictures of your enclosure lights down so we can make sure this is not a husbandry related issue.

@Beman Here are some pictures, I have yet to find a way to position my my UVB on my enclosure, and am planning to get a new basking light, because I don’t like the way mine is.

if you need better pics I’ll provide

Attachments

• DDCC0452-0AE3-4C70-ABCF-C3BA3AEBBBA6.jpeg
    DDCC0452-0AE3-4C70-ABCF-C3BA3AEBBBA6.jpeg
    111.8 KB · Views: 158
  • 813CF56E-0DE3-493A-A92B-BBA9CCC83AD0.jpeg
    813CF56E-0DE3-493A-A92B-BBA9CCC83AD0.jpeg
    97.3 KB · Views: 160
  • D4FE1A9B-7B91-43BC-9DA0-A9FCCADE3EE7.jpeg
    D4FE1A9B-7B91-43BC-9DA0-A9FCCADE3EE7.jpeg
    68.9 KB · Views: 161
@Beman Here are some pictures, I have yet to find a way to position my my UVB on my enclosure, and am planning to get a new basking light, because I don’t like the way mine is.

if you need better pics I’ll provide
What fixture type and uvb bulb strength are you using and what is the distance to the branch below?

the coco fiber in the bottom needs to come out. Bare bottom or totally bio active is best.

Is that a water fountain in the bottom middle?

@Beman
the fixture is a zoo med reptisun T8 30inch
UVB is a reptisun 10 24inch
I’ll definitely remove the coco fiber thanks!
And yes that is a water fountain, but I use it as more hiding places/cover. I don’t use it, I spray down the enclosure with a spray bottle, and have a dropper. I just bought auto sprayer I still need to set up
As for the branch I have yet to measure it

@MissSkittles there pretty small pinhead crickets probably the size of a wall tac or small screw if not a little bigger? Are they too small and he’s not interested perhaps?
No idea how I missed this...sorry. I go by the Ghann’s chart for cricket sizes. Pinheads are super tiny. Maybe 1/8 would be better. The rule of thumb for feeders is anything larger than the space between the eyes is too big. I don’t think there’s a similar rule for being too small or just right. :unsure: I do think that @Fchamel is right though and he needs to just settle in to his new home. Just to make some suggestions on your enclosure, you need some live plants and many more branches. Pothos or philodendron are the easiest to grow and will create lots of long vines for extra climbing. :)
D01DFF82-7E91-4C12-97FD-304E199F9CAA.png

@Beman
the fixture is a zoo med reptisun T8 30inch
UVB is a reptisun 10 24inch
I’ll definitely remove the coco fiber thanks!
And yes that is a water fountain, but I use it as more hiding places/cover. I don’t use it, I spray down the enclosure with a spray bottle, and have a dropper. I just bought auto sprayer I still need to set up
As for the branch I have yet to measure it
So with a T8 and a 10.0 bulb.... If baby screen climbs the top then you would raise the fixture only 2 inches up. Then you would have basking branches 3-5 inches below the top screen. This would give a 7 inch drop and make it so baby is getting somewhere around a 2-3 UVI level.

If baby is not screen climbing the top then the fixture would sit directly on the top and you would have branches 5-8 inches down. Giving 2-3 uvi range.

Having multiple branches at these distances allows them to pick what uvi level they want. These distances are based on you using this fixture and type of bulb so if you ever upgrade to a T5HO you will have different distances.

So with a T8 and a 10.0 bulb.... If baby screen climbs the top then you would raise the fixture only 2 inches up. Then you would have basking branches 3-5 inches below the top screen. This would give a 7 inch drop and make it so baby is getting somewhere around a 2-3 UVI level.

If baby is not screen climbing the top then the fixture would sit directly on the top and you would have branches 5-8 inches down. Giving 2-3 uvi range.

Having multiple branches at these distances allows them to pick what uvi level they want. These distances are based on you using this fixture and type of bulb so if you ever upgrade to a T5HO you will have different distances.

Thank you!! We’re starting to get all the branch’s for each level. I’ve looked and have seen multiple types of temps it should be at, what are the exact temps I should be reaching for? What’s the best ambient temperature, night temp, and basking. For my basking light I want to upgrade to a better fixture what should I get? I provided some updated photos I just bought the shooting gallery small, and I’m waiting for it to arrive. I just made a make shift cup feeder and that should work for now. Anything I can possibly fix, to get him to start eating or do u think it’s a stress issue? He’s had normal looking poop with white urates. Also how old would u estimate him to be? He’s pretty active exploring, and he actually went on the ground to take a look, and I tried free ranging and he just brushed the crickets off and climbed up.

Attachments

• F2E7B45D-940F-404F-BF1F-1EFCF278ABBB.jpeg
    F2E7B45D-940F-404F-BF1F-1EFCF278ABBB.jpeg
    128.4 KB · Views: 109
  • 3009F9B3-0088-4194-AE12-5119F5B57731.jpeg
    3009F9B3-0088-4194-AE12-5119F5B57731.jpeg
    138.1 KB · Views: 102
  • 540A46DC-E94A-4143-A5BD-039DE1100332.jpeg
    540A46DC-E94A-4143-A5BD-039DE1100332.jpeg
    203.9 KB · Views: 103
  • 9AD19110-0A8C-4B5B-BF49-2CEAB54DBC4D.jpeg
    9AD19110-0A8C-4B5B-BF49-2CEAB54DBC4D.jpeg
    212.1 KB · Views: 97
  • CE342530-E2CF-4AC7-8E96-4B5811888203.jpeg
    CE342530-E2CF-4AC7-8E96-4B5811888203.jpeg
    131.4 KB · Views: 102
  • 93921322-B78A-4009-87B2-CD9ADDDAAF21.jpeg
    93921322-B78A-4009-87B2-CD9ADDDAAF21.jpeg
    207.2 KB · Views: 119
  • 03C13E2E-2241-4795-AACD-839348E825FA.jpeg
    03C13E2E-2241-4795-AACD-839348E825FA.jpeg
    75.3 KB · Views: 120
Thank you!! We’re starting to get all the branch’s for each level. I’ve looked and have seen multiple types of temps it should be at, what are the exact temps I should be reaching for? What’s the best ambient temperature, night temp, and basking. For my basking light I want to upgrade to a better fixture what should I get? I provided some updated photos I just bought the shooting gallery small, and I’m waiting for it to arrive. I just made a make shift cup feeder and that should work for now. Anything I can possibly fix, to get him to start eating or do u think it’s a stress issue? He’s had normal looking poop with white urates. Also how old would u estimate him to be? He’s pretty active exploring, and he actually went on the ground to take a look, and I tried free ranging and he just brushed the crickets off and climbed up.
Your welcome. okkk. So read through this it will answer a lot of your questions.
https://chameleonacademy.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/care-sheet-Veiled-Chameleon-Rv-B-091220.pdf

As a youngen like he is not hotter then 80 at the highest basking branch below the fixtures. Make sure you lift that heat fixture up off the cage about 4 inches. You don't want him to get a thermal burn. You will take the temp from below that fixture at the branch.

Keep the feeder run to where he has a branch about an inch away from it at the basking level so he sees them moving around.

What size feeders are you actually feeding. He is very small so they should be 1/4 inch.

Now for age... I am guessing about 2 months based on babies size.

Were they able to give you a gender on the baby?

Also if you want complete feedback you can fill out this form with detail and we can provide that and make sure you were given the correct info.

Chameleon Info:

• Your Chameleon - The species, sex, and age of your chameleon. How long has it been in your care?
  • Handling - How often do you handle your chameleon?
  • Feeding - What are you feeding your cham? What amount? What is the schedule? How are you gut-loading your feeders?
  • Supplements - What brand and type of calcium and vitamin products are you dusting your feeders with and what is the schedule?
  • Watering - What kind of watering technique do you use? How often and how long to you mist? Do you see your chameleon drinking?
  • Fecal Description - Briefly note colors and consistency from recent droppings. Has this chameleon ever been tested for parasites?
  • History - Any previous information about your cham that might be useful to others when trying to help you.

Cage Info:

• Cage Type - Describe your cage (Glass, Screen, Combo?) What are the dimensions?
  • Lighting - What brand, model, and types of lighting are you using? What is your daily lighting schedule?
  • Temperature - What temp range have you created (cage floor to basking spot)? Lowest overnight temp? How do you measure these temps?
  • Humidity - What are your humidity levels? How are you creating and maintaining these levels? What do you use to measure humidity?
  • Plants - Are you using live plants? If so, what kind?
  • Placement - Where is your cage located? Is it near any fans, air vents, or high traffic areas? At what height is the top of the cage relative to your room floor?
  • Location - Where are you geographically located?

Current Problem - The current problem you are concerned about.

--------------

Please Note:

1. The more details you provide the better and more accurate help you will receive.
  2. Photos can be very helpful.

Also if you want complete feedback you can fill out this form with detail and we can provide that and make sure you were given the correct info.

Chameleon Info:

• Your Chameleon - The species, sex, and age of your chameleon. How long has it been in your care?
  • Handling - How often do you handle your chameleon?
  • Feeding - What are you feeding your cham? What amount? What is the schedule? How are you gut-loading your feeders?
  • Supplements - What brand and type of calcium and vitamin products are you dusting your feeders with and what is the schedule?
  • Watering - What kind of watering technique do you use? How often and how long to you mist? Do you see your chameleon drinking?
  • Fecal Description - Briefly note colors and consistency from recent droppings. Has this chameleon ever been tested for parasites?
  • History - Any previous information about your cham that might be useful to others when trying to help you.

Cage Info:

• Cage Type - Describe your cage (Glass, Screen, Combo?) What are the dimensions?
  • Lighting - What brand, model, and types of lighting are you using? What is your daily lighting schedule?
  • Temperature - What temp range have you created (cage floor to basking spot)? Lowest overnight temp? How do you measure these temps?
  • Humidity - What are your humidity levels? How are you creating and maintaining these levels? What do you use to measure humidity?
  • Plants - Are you using live plants? If so, what kind?
  • Placement - Where is your cage located? Is it near any fans, air vents, or high traffic areas? At what height is the top of the cage relative to your room floor?
  • Location - Where are you geographically located?

Current Problem - The current problem you are concerned about.

--------------

Please Note:

1. The more details you provide the better and more accurate help you will receive.
  2. Photos can be very helpful.

Chameleon Info:

• Your Chameleon - Veiled , I think a male, they didn't tell me when I got him or her, approx 2 months. 3 days ago
  • 1605757550889.png
  • Handling - Not often, 1 time to help him, and he runs when we open the cage to feed him
  • Feeding - I free range, and cup feed, but had more luck with free ranging but even still he hasn't eaten enough I feel like. I made my own cup feeder, and I'm waiting for the shooting gallery to be shipped to me. Crickets and half of super worms ATM waiting for my other feeders to arrive. I've been trying to feed 10 crickets a day, and 1 super worm a week, but he shows no interest in the food. he ate about 2 crickets and super worm(Cut in half) on the 2nd day, and 3 crickets today. morning and after he basks I try to feed him again around mid-day I left them in his feeder, but again no interest. At the moment I haven't gut loaded yet, but I made a batch today. I've been just trying to get him to eat. crickets size are approx 3/16ths - 1/4th
  • 1605757439365.png
    1605757507718.png
  • Supplements - Herptivite(Multivitamin) , Repti-calcium w/o d3, yes we are dusting our feeders. I only gave the vitamin once for this month
  • Watering - I spray down the cage, and use a dropper. I Mist about 7 times if not more depending on how dry it is ? Yes, I have seen him drinking.
  • 1605756416453.png
  • Fecal Description - there brown with white urates, the day we got him it was a more yellow urate, but they are normal looking now. No tests to my knowledge. He has pooped approx 3-4 times sense we got him.
  • History - I bought him from a petstore

Cage Info:

• Cage Type - its is a full screen cage, 16.12 x 30 x 16 inches.
  • Lighting - zoo med reptisun T8 30inch for UVB and for the heat lamp a dual fixture with Zoo med Repti basking bulbs 75W. 12 hours on for the UVB, and I leave the heat lamp on for 30min after I shut the UVB off, and then shut of the heat lamp.
  • 1605756304856.png
    1605756336933.png
    1605756366475.png
    1605756465713.png
  • Temperature - Ambient I just got to approx 73.9-79.3 and basking approx 88, but I know I need to adjust that a little bit. night temp ranges from 64-67 F. I have a digital thermometer, that has a probe that goes in the enclosure.
  • Humidity - I'm waiting for my humidity gage to come in. So I honestly don't know what its at.
  • Plants - Fake plants, will upgrade when I move to a new house.
  • Placement - In the corner of my room in the basement away from vents atraffic. 4.5-5 feet away from the ground
  • Location - Iowa
  • He’s very active and crawls around his cage. I noticed him down at the bottom looking around
Current Problem - not eating proper amounts of food, and its making me worry.

Last edited:
Chameleon Info:

• Your Chameleon - Veiled , I think a male, they didn't tell me when I got him or her, approx 2 months. 3 days ago
  • View attachment 282863
  • Handling - Not often, 1 time to help him, and he runs when we open the cage to feed him
  • Feeding - I free range, and cup feed, but had more luck with free ranging but even still he hasn't eaten enough I feel like. I made my own cup feeder, and I'm waiting for the shooting gallery to be shipped to me. Crickets and half of super worms ATM waiting for my other feeders to arrive. I've been trying to feed 10 crickets a day, and 1 super worm a week, but he shows no interest in the food. he ate about 2 crickets and super worm(Cut in half) on the 2nd day, and 3 crickets today. morning and after he basks I try to feed him again around mid-day I left them in his feeder, but again no interest. At the moment I haven't gut loaded yet, but I made a batch today. I've been just trying to get him to eat. crickets size are approx 3/16ths - 1/4th
  • View attachment 282861View attachment 282862
  • Supplements - Herptivite(Multivitamin) , Repti-calcium w/o d3, yes we are dusting our feeders. I only gave the vitamin once for this month
  • Watering - I spray down the cage, and use a dropper. I Mist about 7 times if not more depending on how dry it is ? Yes, I have seen him drinking.
  • View attachment 282853
  • Fecal Description - there brown with white urates, the day we got him it was a more yellow urate, but they are normal looking now. No tests to my knowledge. He has pooped approx 3-4 times sense we got him.

Cage Info:

• Cage Type - its is a full screen cage, 16.12 x 30 x 16 inches.
  • Lighting - zoo med reptisun T8 30inch for UVB and for the heat lamp a dual fixture with Zoo med Repti basking bulbs 75W. 12 hours on for the UVB, and I leave the heat lamp on for 30min after I shut the UVB off, and then shut of the heat lamp.
  • View attachment 282850View attachment 282851View attachment 282852View attachment 282854
  • Temperature - Ambient I just got to approx 73.9-79.3 and basking approx 88, but I know I need to adjust that a little bit. night temp ranges from 64-67 F. I have a digital thermometer, that has a probe that goes in the enclosure.
  • Humidity - I'm waiting for my humidity gage to come in. So I honestly don't know what its at.
  • Plants - Fake plants, will upgrade when I move to a new house.
  • Placement - In the corner of my room in the basement away from vents atraffic. 4.5-5 feet away from the ground
  • Location - Iowa
  • He’s very active and crawls around his cage. I noticed him down at the bottom looking around
I will start working on this now.

• @Caleb kress see my feedback in red bold. :)
  • Your Chameleon - Veiled , I think a male, they didn't tell me when I got him or her, approx 2 months. 3 days ago When you can post pics of the back of the back foot. if you can get pictures of the foot on the branch from the side view we can see what the gender is.

• 1605757550889.png
  • Feeding - I free range, and cup feed, but had more luck with free ranging but even still he hasn't eaten enough I feel like. I made my own cup feeder, and I'm waiting for the shooting gallery to be shipped to me. Crickets and half of super worms ATM waiting for my other feeders to arrive. I've been trying to feed 10 crickets a day, and 1 super worm a week, but he shows no interest in the food. he ate about 2 crickets and super worm(Cut in half) on the 2nd day, and 3 crickets today. morning and after he basks I try to feed him again around mid-day I left them in his feeder, but again no interest. At the moment I haven't gut loaded yet, but I made a batch today. I've been just trying to get him to eat. crickets size are approx 3/16ths - 1/4th... that cricket looks a little on the large size. you want real 1/4 inch. They are very small. At this age they should be eating as much as they want. So we really don't limit feeders. Example: My baby was easily taking down 25-30 small feeders a day. Make sure your placement of the feeder is correct you want it in eyeline of where baby is basking so he sees the movement and a branch within an inch or two so he can easily shoot.

• 1605757439365.png

1605757507718.png
  • Supplements - Herptivite(Multivitamin) , Repti-calcium w/o d3, yes we are dusting our feeders. I only gave the vitamin once for this month. I am not too fond of the herptivite. I would return this one. It does not have preformed A. I would replace it with reptivite with D3 it has D3 and A. This would be given two times a month. At every other feeding you give the calcium without d3. cricket shakers are wonderful for not over coating feeders. I use one for each supplement.
  • Watering - I spray down the cage, and use a dropper. I Mist about 7 times if not more depending on how dry it is ? Yes, I have seen him drinking. Misting a bit too much. We want the enclosure to dry out during the day. Mist morning and night. The little dripper running and dripping on plants will provide an all day option to drink.

• 1605756416453.png
  • Fecal Description - there brown with white urates, the day we got him it was a more yellow urate, but they are normal looking now. No tests to my knowledge. He has pooped approx 3-4 times sense we got him. That is good it means he is eating something.

Cage Info:

• Cage Type - its is a full screen cage, 16.12 x 30 x 16 inches. Start planning to upgrade to a 2x2x4 minimum. You will maybe get another 3 months of use out of this enclosure before you will need to move into a larger enclosure.
  • Lighting - zoo med reptisun T8 30inch for UVB and for the heat lamp a dual fixture with Zoo med Repti basking bulbs 75W. 12 hours on for the UVB, and I leave the heat lamp on for 30min after I shut the UVB off, and then shut of the heat lamp. I already covered the distances needed below uvb. You will want to go ahead and turn the heat lamp off at the same time. (some run heat for a shorter period during the day) You want temps to drop as they go to sleep. Make sure you have the basking fixture raised at least 4 inches put your hand on the screen right below. If it is hot for you holding your hand there then it is a thermal burn risk for baby.

• 1605756304856.png

1605756336933.png

1605756366475.png

1605756465713.png
  • Temperature - Ambient I just got to approx 73.9-79.3 and basking approx 88, but I know I need to adjust that a little bit. night temp ranges from 64-67 F. I have a digital thermometer, that has a probe that goes in the enclosure. Basking is way to hot needs to drop back to 80 for a baby. 85 would be a max for an adult. Raise fixture more or switch to a regular incandescent 60 watt bulb.
  • Plants - Fake plants, will upgrade when I move to a new house. Live plants make a really big difference for them. a nice full umbrella plant would offer security for baby and multiple hiding areas. https://chameleonacademy.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Chameleon-Plants-122819.pdf
  • Location - Iowa

Accurate info and Product links for things I like:

https://chameleonacademy.com/

https://www.chameleonbreeder.com/

https://www.youtube.com/c/NeptunetheChameleon?sub_confirmation=1

www.dragonstrand.com

https://tkchameleons.com/collections/accessories/products/shooting-gallery

• @Caleb kress see my feedback in red bold. :)
  • Your Chameleon - Veiled , I think a male, they didn't tell me when I got him or her, approx 2 months. 3 days ago When you can post pics of the back of the back foot. if you can get pictures of the foot on the branch from the side view we can see what the gender is.

• 1605757550889.png
  • Feeding - I free range, and cup feed, but had more luck with free ranging but even still he hasn't eaten enough I feel like. I made my own cup feeder, and I'm waiting for the shooting gallery to be shipped to me. Crickets and half of super worms ATM waiting for my other feeders to arrive. I've been trying to feed 10 crickets a day, and 1 super worm a week, but he shows no interest in the food. he ate about 2 crickets and super worm(Cut in half) on the 2nd day, and 3 crickets today. morning and after he basks I try to feed him again around mid-day I left them in his feeder, but again no interest. At the moment I haven't gut loaded yet, but I made a batch today. I've been just trying to get him to eat. crickets size are approx 3/16ths - 1/4th... that cricket looks a little on the large size. you want real 1/4 inch. They are very small. At this age they should be eating as much as they want. So we really don't limit feeders. Example: My baby was easily taking down 25-30 small feeders a day. Make sure your placement of the feeder is correct you want it in eyeline of where baby is basking so he sees the movement and a branch within an inch or two so he can easily shoot.

• 1605757439365.png

1605757507718.png
  • Supplements - Herptivite(Multivitamin) , Repti-calcium w/o d3, yes we are dusting our feeders. I only gave the vitamin once for this month. I am not too fond of the herptivite. I would return this one. It does not have preformed A. I would replace it with reptivite with D3 it has D3 and A. This would be given two times a month. At every other feeding you give the calcium without d3. cricket shakers are wonderful for not over coating feeders. I use one for each supplement.
  • Watering - I spray down the cage, and use a dropper. I Mist about 7 times if not more depending on how dry it is ? Yes, I have seen him drinking. Misting a bit too much. We want the enclosure to dry out during the day. Mist morning and night. The little dripper running and dripping on plants will provide an all day option to drink.

• 1605756416453.png
  • Fecal Description - there brown with white urates, the day we got him it was a more yellow urate, but they are normal looking now. No tests to my knowledge. He has pooped approx 3-4 times sense we got him. That is good it means he is eating something.

Cage Info:

• Cage Type - its is a full screen cage, 16.12 x 30 x 16 inches. Start planning to upgrade to a 2x2x4 minimum. You will maybe get another 3 months of use out of this enclosure before you will need to move into a larger enclosure.
  • Lighting - zoo med reptisun T8 30inch for UVB and for the heat lamp a dual fixture with Zoo med Repti basking bulbs 75W. 12 hours on for the UVB, and I leave the heat lamp on for 30min after I shut the UVB off, and then shut of the heat lamp. I already covered the distances needed below uvb. You will want to go ahead and turn the heat lamp off at the same time. (some run heat for a shorter period during the day) You want temps to drop as they go to sleep. Make sure you have the basking fixture raised at least 4 inches put your hand on the screen right below. If it is hot for you holding your hand there then it is a thermal burn risk for baby.

• 1605756304856.png

1605756336933.png

1605756366475.png

1605756465713.png
  • Temperature - Ambient I just got to approx 73.9-79.3 and basking approx 88, but I know I need to adjust that a little bit. night temp ranges from 64-67 F. I have a digital thermometer, that has a probe that goes in the enclosure. Basking is way to hot needs to drop back to 80 for a baby. 85 would be a max for an adult. Raise fixture more or switch to a regular incandescent 60 watt bulb.
  • Plants - Fake plants, will upgrade when I move to a new house. Live plants make a really big difference for them. a nice full umbrella plant would offer security for baby and multiple hiding areas. https://chameleonacademy.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Chameleon-Plants-122819.pdf
  • Location - Iowa

Accurate info and Product links for things I like:

https://chameleonacademy.com/

https://www.chameleonbreeder.com/

https://www.youtube.com/c/NeptunetheChameleon?sub_confirmation=1

www.dragonstrand.com

https://tkchameleons.com/collections/accessories/products/shooting-gallery

thank you so much!! I'm about to buy some 1/4ths off josh's frogs, should I also get black solider fly larvae? and some other variety or start off simple? Also For my heat lamp any recommendations on what I can upgrade that to, because I've heard the double fixture isn't recommended. I plan on upgrading his enclosure pretty soon, because i do what to make it bioactive at some point.

Back
Top Bottom