Baby cham hard to feed...

Little man eats daily now!
He typically eats the small meal worms and I have not yet switched him over to the large ones. I dont think hes ready.

He does not like crickets. Just won't eat them which I find weird.

The odd treat of wax worms and a blue worm he may eat.

He is NOT friendly at all. I've tried treat and food in my hand slowly but he just won't have anything to do with me. But he sure is a beauty to look at!

Attachments

• 20190526_110934.jpg
    20190526_110934.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 97
Little man eats daily now!
He typically eats the small meal worms and I have not yet switched him over to the large ones. I dont think hes ready.

He does not like crickets. Just won't eat them which I find weird.

The odd treat of wax worms and a blue worm he may eat.

He is NOT friendly at all. I've tried treat and food in my hand slowly but he just won't have anything to do with me. But he sure is a beauty to look at!
You’ve got to cut out the mealworms all together. I know you said he won’t eat crickets but you’ve got to be firm, he won’t starve himself. Or try Dubias.

They can cause impaction in a chameleon which means they'll block the digestive track and nothing can go through. Its because of their hard shells not to mention the fact that they are low in nutrients and high in fat
What's the issue with the worms.
Cant get the Dubai's here. Ontario.

What's the issue with the worms.
Cant get the Dubai's here. Ontario.

Ontario Canada? There are 4 types of roaches legal in Canada. American roaches , German roaches, Australian roaches, and Surinam roaches. I would go with Surinam of all those.

Back
Top Bottom