Baby Carpet Chameleons Hatching!

FL Chams

Established Member
Site Sponsor
Alright I wondered if these eggs were ever going to hatch and finally they did.
13 Months later. They were laid on 2.13.06 and hatched 3.22.07

Here is a pic of a day old

DSC_9153.jpg

awww they are gorgeous how many hatched out? 13 months thats a long time did u ever think about throwing them away thinking that they were not going to hatch?

Yeah, these are the first Carpets I've hatched. I've hatched many different species, but these are the first Carpets. I have a lot of carpet eggs. A few have hatched. They just keep hatching one by one. I've had panthers hatch out from start to finish 6 months apart from the same clutch. Then some clutches hatch all at one time. The eggs are kept the same. I don't think anyone has it down to a real science. I never throw eggs away unless they mold.

Well Congrats! That is pretty exciting stuff to hatch a new species! Keep us posted on the growing little ones!

Congratulations, 13 months, yikes I hope mine don't take that long, everyone needs to start trying to breed carpets we need more cb.

we dont throw eggs away either from our water dragons and leopard gecko's unless they are moldy.beautiful babies by the way.

Great Hatchling!! I love Carpets =) Add me to the wtb list also ;) Carpets might have to be my second fav. cham, right after the parson's. Congrats on the little ones!

Thanks guys! I appreciate it. I just hatched out like 5 of 15 eggs so far of Fischers today as well. They hatched at 11 Months at 65 degrees.

carpets

that cool . man there egg are hard . would love to git some CB females for the nice male I got from you . haven't seen any CB for a long time . and would love to get more info . people said that there is more then one way to incubating and tried most of them . it's got to be more than just let them set if there still good looking. I think we need go back to the island and do some real studying . because we well never find out here . shipping them from all over the island . I know the ones I have are more then likely from all over , I got them three or four different times . I been keeping eggs at 68 . if any has any remarks. good job Theo mike cheep them coming

Alright I wondered if these eggs were ever going to hatch and finally they did.
13 Months later. They were laid on 2.13.06 and hatched 3.22.07

Here is a pic of a day old

Very nice Mike. They are cute little buggers. I just got done hatching out my last egg of a clutch of Pink Panthers today 'They were 13 months old as well' Good rule of thumb: if a egg does not rot don't throw it out!

Back
Top Bottom