Baby C. Hoehnelii eating

We did not bring them all as we want to keep a few... :) I did not think they would sell anyway so why stress them for nothin.

We did not bring them all as we want to keep a few... :) I did not think they would sell anyway so why stress them for nothin.

true that...makes sense....it was ashame..i thought at least a few poeple would go for one....at least i would, but not in a position to get one.....why do all the cool chams show up when i'm broke:(

awsome.....i only saw two at the show...seems you have more than that:cool:

Awesome video wish i could do that with my chame but i have to cup feed for now :( i would much rather let him hunt but i have a few live plants which are potted right now so the crickets will hide in the pots or under them. so im not really sure what to do, im probably going to end up planting them but not sure how it will work because chams arent suppsoed to eat soil right? I was thinking they might eat some of the soil by accident or something or dig into the soil and hide. If you have any suggestions please let me know!

I'm assuming they sold better than you thought?

No, they sold just as I thought. Before each show I set up a trend sheet on what I think we might sell Vs. what we sold at the same show last year.

In the Hoe row I marked 0 that were going to sell. I was correct. :) Same at the Verrus, never really sell any at shows.

Awesome video wish i could do that with my chame but i have to cup feed for now :( i would much rather let him hunt but i have a few live plants which are potted right now so the crickets will hide in the pots or under them. so im not really sure what to do, im probably going to end up planting them but not sure how it will work because chams arent suppsoed to eat soil right? I was thinking they might eat some of the soil by accident or something or dig into the soil and hide. If you have any suggestions please let me know!

you can block the soil with large flat rocks, or block it with screen...and to be extra safe, use all natural/organic soil with no white ball chemicals

Buy an organic plant or repot it in clean soil.

Free roam crickets with plants are fine. You can also put large rocks in the top of the pot to keep the chameleon out.

No, they sold just as I thought. Before each show I set up a trend sheet on what I think we might sell Vs. what we sold at the same show last year.

In the Hoe row I marked 0 that were going to sell. I was correct. :) Same at the Verrus, never really sell any at shows.

If I were at a show and you were vending, with some Verrucosus, you wouldn't have 0 :p

you can block the soil with large flat rocks, or block it with screen...and to be extra safe, use all natural/organic soil with no white ball chemicals

alright i was more worried about the crickets hiding under plants,pots, or digging. Any ideas to prevent that?

They usually just go up to the basking bulb because they like the heat.

Nice Hoes, Chad!!! One species I hope to work with in the future! Too bad I dont have any room or I would tell you to send some over!

They usually just go up to the basking bulb because they like the heat.

Nice Hoes, Chad!!! One species I hope to work with in the future! Too bad I dont have any room or I would tell you to send some over!

ok ill try it with a few thanks, at the moment i have dubias ill give it a try with them first.

Back
Top Bottom