Baby Bradypodion thamnobates

giesle

Avid Member
Just a few shots of my little cham. The first two were taken yesterday while trying to get a shot of him eating some hornworms that just hatched. He ate several from that position. Today the worms were a little bigger and he ate several more. Not too happy with either of the tongue shots, but thought he looked cute in the first one and since it is so difficult to nail the tongue on this guy, I had to post the one from today. I'm just happy that he likes them and he doesn't have a problem eating on the set. Hopefully, will get some good ones soon.

i-XZdFQQQ.jpg

i-jbjCg7C.jpg

i-6nF8qXm.jpg

Hello Giesle!

This little one is phenomenal. Plus it doesn't hurt to always be the focus in such great photography. Well done all the way around!!

Even though you're not too happy with the shots (?), I am so glad you shared them. Adorable! I think they are great photos!

Deb

Thanks everyone. Here's a better tongue shot from this morning, but unfortunately I misjudged the distance and I had him too close again. Five minutes after this shot I saw him eat 4 fruit flies in his cage about twice this distance. I'll give him a break and try again in a few days. Hopefully the hornworms won't grow too much while in the wine cooler during that period.

i-pQ4HJ2W.jpg

Thanks. Can't wait until I get the super long shot. This wasn't even the "small" species I was going to get for tongue shots, but am glad I did get him. Still waiting on the brookesia minima.

Thank you.
Well when you finish the photo session with him, you can send him to me because he is the small species I'm looking for!!

Back
Top Bottom