Baby and adult cages

Oh well then I might get a veiled or panther. I live in southern California.

I live in socal as well and the only thing I get worried about is outdoor time in the hot summer. I have a veiled who doesn't mind the heat but still.

Something else to add to @JacksJill said is that they have smaller cage requirements then veilds. That alone makes it easier to try and own more then 1 (in their own cage of course).

They can retain sperm for longer periods so they can produce a fertile clutch after quite a while of not having been with a male...
They will also produce unfertile eggs regardless, so you will always have to deal with eggs with female veilds.

Just make sure you know how to sex em before you buy em. ;)

The good news is that veiled are easy to tell that. Just look for the Spurs on the rear feet.

If you have a misting system, live plants and control of the temperatures in your house Jackson's are not that much harder to manage than the other two popular species. They like cooler temperatures, higher humidity at night and less supplementation than the others.
https://www.chameleonforums.com/care/caresheets/jacksons/ read all about it. http://www.chameleonnews.com/10JulManchen.html
Oh and they are way cooler just in general.:p:p JK they are all good.:ROFLMAO:

I live in socal as well and the only thing I get worried about is outdoor time in the hot summer. I have a veiled who doesn't mind the heat but still.

Something else to add to @JacksJill said is that they have smaller cage requirements then veilds. That alone makes it easier to try and own more then 1 (in their own cage of course).

I get mine out mornings and late afternoons in the summer and anytime the rest of the year.
Thanks to all of you! I have read all of them. I just have school. I think I'm going to get a male. Thanks for all the help!:D

Oh you are very welcome!
We prefer having people come here before purchasing their animal so they can get prooer preperations done before they purchse. A rushed purchase is never a good purchase.

As for your choice in chameleon I think you made a good one!
Out of the 3 species I own or have owned this one has the most spice in him, which I do appreciate.

Oh you are very welcome!
We prefer having people come here before purchasing their animal so they can get prooer preperations done before they purchse. A rushed purchase is never a good purchase.

As for your choice in chameleon I think you made a good one!
Out of the 3 species I own or have owned this one has the most spice in him, which I do appreciate.
Nice! (y)

Back
Top Bottom