Baby ambilobe panther chameleons

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkP6644

I have a lot of baby ambilobe panther chameleons for sale, here are pics of the two sires. Must buy at least 5-10 or more, at 65$ each. They started hatching 5/1/17. After 45 days I won't be selling bulk or in groups.

IMG_3191.JPG
IMG_3192.JPG
IMG_3651.PNG
IMG_3650.PNG

Sorry guys, I have already oversold what I can in groups, please don't contact me for group deals anymore. FYI; the reason chameleons are sold after at least 45-60 days is because of the journal article on veiled chameleons which showed that early isolation of hatchlings can impede upon their social/sexual behavior and cause darker/duller colors. Source: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0003347213005186

I'd like for anyone who wants a chameleon to be able to afford one they want and are willing to put the effort and time in to taking care of. Therefore, I offer younger ones at $50-65 each, ~1.5-3mo at $100 each, and older than ~2-3mo at $150+ depending on age and coloration. I provide my own care sheet as well. Don't expect to spend more than $250 on a chameleon from me because I am not here to make money and profit, this is a hobby for me and I love doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom