Babies T.J.Jacksoni

SMCNARY

Established Member
Just now found these guys,so far I have taken out 8 good looking baby's
Woohoo ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368983431.799638.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368983484.074221.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368983498.877056.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368983514.245710.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368983562.195205.jpg

Count is now 11 and now that I can see how my one horn female looks I am positive that my 3 horn is also gravid. :D:):D

Awesome! You are going to have your hands full. Good thing you have enough feeders to support a chameleon army ;). Congrats on the new arrivals!

Nice I new one of hem was going to pop soon.

I was pretty sure they were both gravid, these r from the one horn girl and the 3 horn girl is twice as fat, think I will have more soon and best part is that they r from un related males as they have never been bred with my male!!!! I am looking for people that want to breed this special species, not just for pets as I want the species to grow in captive borne and bred. I have seen 6 eat so far and that is fantastic as they r only hours old!!!:D

Steve they are sooo freakin' cute!!!!!!!
you were right about suspecting that the girls were gravid!!!! the proof is crawling around in you neonate tubs!!!!!!

congratulation to you!!!!!!

if things work, out i'd love to come out next weekend and see them in person, maybe get some crickets also!!!!!!

Steve they are sooo freakin' cute!!!!!!!
you were right about suspecting that the girls were gravid!!!! the proof is crawling around in you neonate tubs!!!!!!

congratulation to you!!!!!!

if things work, out i'd love to come out next weekend and see them in person, maybe get some crickets also!!!!!!

Thanks Lisa, u can come get some feeders next wknd if u want!!! I still have a ton more then I can use!!!

I had Jordan look at my Jacksoni and he says they are the locale commonly called Wellingness, they get a little bigger and tend to have better colors then the regular Triceros Jacksoni Jacksoni. I think my 3 horn female will drop anytime now!!!

Back
Top Bottom