Babies 12/27/17

Below your picture, it said, "Lottie, Amos, Fiona, Stanley, Red, Dulce, Teddy & Bart RIP" They died?

RIP: Elwood, Andy, Frankie, Spike, Sage, Cooper, Tate, Hendershot, Hera, Jr, Sadie, Sid, Luie, Mufasa, Padre, Elly, Camille, Bertha & Joppa

These are the ones who have passed. The babies here are "Luie and Camille" Great-Great Grands :D.

Thank you so much everyone for the kind words about my babies.

Cindy, the last two were out when I check this morning. I have 31 babies. 100% hatch rate.
You win Mother of the year!!! Totally awesome. I am more than happy....have you found homes or do you need help?

You win Mother of the year!!! Totally awesome. I am more than happy....have you found homes or do you need help?

Thanks Cindy! I’m going to need help finding kind and loving forever homes for these sweet babies. I’ve had quite a few members here tell me they want a boy but very few have ask for girls. The little girls deserve a good home too.

Thanks Cindy! I’m going to need help finding kind and loving forever homes for these sweet babies. I’ve had quite a few members here tell me they want a boy but very few have ask for girls. The little girls deserve a good home too.

The big challenge is having a laying bin for the enclosure. If you pay close attention to the little girl you can easily set up a temporary setup when the time comes. I just love the gravid colors and the spots they show. I know so many think only the males show colors, but there are so many beautiful girls on here :D (chameleon one's of course :unsure:).

I will do some checking around...do you want to sell them or just make sure they get a good home? Let me know as soon as possible how many girls we need homes for.

The big challenge is having a laying bin for the enclosure. If you pay close attention to the little girl you can easily set up a temporary setup when the time comes. I just love the gravid colors and the spots they show. I know so many think only the males show colors, but there are so many beautiful girls on here :D (chameleon one's of course :unsure:).
You are right...Fiona was beautiful when she was receptive. I used a plastic trash can about 18" deep and filled it half full with clean sand and organic soil...it was only in her cage when she started showing colors until eggs were layed. In a 2'x2'x4' cage it really is not a problem.

Hopefully he is enjoying the wild.

I hope he is ok. A friend from up north bought a plant at Home Depot last winter and a tree frog and a female brown Anole was in the plant. It was so cold in PA there was no way they could live outside so he put them in an extra cage that he had. In the spring he shipped them to me to turn loose in my yard. Instead of setting them free I put them in an empty cage that I had. The Anole excepted and I saw her in my yard a few times but she was to fast for me to catch so I just left her alone. I named the frog Kermit and he was a good boy until the evacuation and then he somehow escaped. There was a nice wooded area with a lake by the hotel where we stayed during evacuation so hopefully he is fine there.

I will do some checking around...do you want to sell them or just make sure they get a good home? Let me know as soon as possible how many girls we need homes for.

I’ll probably sale the babies for $50.00 plus shipping. In some cases where they go to special keepers homes that I know or that close friends of mine know, with chameleon experience, I’ll let them go for shipping only. I mainly want my sweet babies to go to kind and loving forever homes. These babies are going to be extremely sweet and friendly. They are already trying to crawl out on me and love just sitting on my finger. ❤️

I’ll probably sale the babies for $50.00 plus shipping. In some cases where they go to special keepers homes that I know or that close friends of mine know, with chameleon experience, I’ll let them go for shipping only. I mainly want my sweet babies to go to kind and loving forever homes. These babies are going to be extremely sweet and friendly. They are already trying to crawl out on me and love just sitting on my finger. ❤️
That's it...rub it in....you know we all want to be down there playing with the babies too. At least take more pictures while you are watching those sweet little babies. I will see what I can do but unfortunately I don't know a lot of people who would either want one or know how to care for one. I will aim for willing to learn.

Back
Top Bottom