Awsome new cage!!!!

You have done such an excellent job on this enclosure! I'm sure your excited to get it all up and running with your cham

Thank you all for your wonderful comments..makes me feel good:) I think you guys like it as much or more than Ernie...all he is doin' is poopin upthe place!:rolleyes:

Love it!

That is such a sweet set up.
You should make them commercially!:D

I love the neat mist set-up.

I may do something similar on a large frog tank.... thank you for that inspiration!

Todd

Here is how I found Ernie when I got home from work..... Looks as though he is settled in just fine. Tossed in a few freshly dusted crix & a super or 2. He seems to have found his paths to his new world... He was all over,, getting those suckers. he had his usual dark basking suit on ..... soaking up all the great Arcadia UVB:D He also took a big healthy dump on his new Moss Mat:eek:

I posted a pic of the setup inside the cabinet in case someone wanted to see;)..... Everything is up... in case there may be a leak sometime.

OK ...... I got up before Ernies lights this morning to see his wake up routine. First he climbed to his heat bulb,, then went and had a drink at his dripper, then snatched up a few freshly Repashy dusted crix. Then came over to the front of the cage by me & started to take a huge dump:eek: As I watched ....This poop got longer and longer.... I was thinkin "What the Heck?!!"...... After the main load dropped... there was more....& he started rubbing his butt on a branch:confused: I took a closer look and discovered the next part wasnt poop!!! It was that STUPID Moss Mat I wanted to try!!!:eek: I grabbed ahold and helped him pass it.......It was a rather large piece! After it was gone he looked at me... then headed off to eat a few more Crix. Ive never seen him eat at the bottom of the cage,,, so I thought it may be ok:eek: "WRONG!!!!" The Moss Mat is now dumpster bound!! I dodged a bullet this time!!!!! Its back to keeping the paper towel people in business! "STUPID STUPID Dave!!!!!":eek:

Instead of paper towels you might want to try a commercial roll of paper? You can get them at craft stores and big box hardware stores. Would be cheaper I think. Love the cage, wish I had your skills.

Do you have photos these days? It's been a decade. Lol
Sorry......Im on the net now thru my tv. Not sure how to do it or if it can be done. The pics would still look the same. I only bumped the thread because I see alot of cage questions....and thought this may help

Back
Top Bottom