Awesome Encounter with music!

Ok im gonna sound so very weird right now but i had heard some songs from Kylie Minogue recently and i thought they were good. Well i decided to listen to more of her today, and i told my sister to listen to her..and she said i used to dance to her music when i was little and she is my moms age. I flipped! She looks sooo young and has a such a voice for her age. I think she should steal Madoona throne at Queen of Pop.

Just thought i would share this with people that know her to! :)

OH and i <3 Celine Dion.

Kylie, wow. Very hot. She was the 'little green fairy' in Moulin Rouge. Red blooded woman is my favorite and the video is freaking sexy.

k im gonna sound so very weird right now but i had heard some songs from Kylie Minogue recently and i thought they were good.

:D :D :D Sorry Stefan, just a difference of musical taste mate!
It's cool that you've discovered music you enjoy regardless of artist.
Hope everythings going great for you, best wishes,
cheers :)

Id like her not to sing:D Definitely HOT though!!!

Lol! She used to be known as the 'singing budgie' when she first started. (budgie = small chirpy parrot)

I remember watching Kylie on tele in the late '80's on a popular soap...she has changed a bit since then :D

Attachments

• k&J.jpg
    k&J.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 51
I had a feeling some people weren't into her music. But her looks for her age? WOW! Oh and Cain......sorry I don't like screamo or rock. :p:p:rolleyes::p

Back
Top Bottom