Available chams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancecham

HERE ARE THE AVAILABLE CHAMS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE:

6 MONTH AMBILOBE CROSS FEMALES(87.5% AMBILOBE AND 12.5% AMBANJA)
The ambilobe bloodlines are superb. Lucifer is the sire and the mother's bloodlines are both red bodied/blue bars with one of the bloodlines being Amaze Jr. Jr..
These girls are 6 months old and some are starting to show receptive coloration already. They have excellent body weight and are 9 inches in length. Get them now and they will be breeding very, very soon.
**PRICE: $170/each or $310 for two

HUGE 5 MONTH OLD MALE VEILED
A gorgeous 5 month old male veiled that has outgrown his cagemates. This guy is alreay 11 inches and growing fast. He also also beautiful coloration for his age and is already taking on some of the coloration of his proud daddy(Kyros- from Pardalisgirl).
**PRICE: $85

Female Ambilobes- Big and Beautiful
I have a nice selection of female ambilobes. They are close to 3.75 months and are huge- 7 to 7.5 inches. Beautiful bloodlines abound on both sides for these gorgeous chams. With the unmatched coloration of the father's and mother's bloodlines, these females are nothing short of having outstanding genetics.
**PRICE: $155

Pictured:
Pic #1- Sire to the 6 month old ambilobe female crosses
Pic #2- Kyros- sire to the available male veiled
Pic #3- available male veiled
Pic #4- Sire to the 3.75 month female ambilobes
Pic #5- dam's sire to the 3.75 month female ambilobes

I offer a full 10 day guarantee and even better, life-time support for your chameleon. So if you have any questions 5 minutes after you receive it or even 5 years later, I am there for you.

I accept paypal, postal money orders and credit /debit cards through paypal. LOCAL PICK UPS WELCOME!!!

Overnight shipping is usually guaranteed by 10:30am. Heat/cold packs are used as necessary to keep the chameleon comfortable as possible. Please inquire about shipping costs.

Feel free to call/text or email me([email protected]) with any questions.

Thanks for looking,
Lance

Last edited:
update

Here is an update on the availability:

1) 6 month Ambilobe cross females:: 2 females remaining

2) Male veiled:: sold

3) Female Ambilobes- Big and Beautiful: selling fast. Females range from 6.5 to 7 inches and NOW ARE AT A REDUCED PRICE: $145

Feel free to contact me with any questions,
Lance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom