attachin things to the side of my cage

You can use anything from twist ties to paper clips...even thumbtacks to hold branches to the side of the cage.

Harry

I bought a roll of jewelery wire in the craft section of wallworld. It was actually for my daughter's jewelry making kit but i have found it work wonderfully and is inexpensive.

Yes the twisty thing works well. I also use very fine wire just make sure the sharp ends are outside the cage. If I plan to hang a plant I use a dowel rod both wired and thumb tacked into the cage. I wire it around the top frame.

i ran out of twist ties and just used speaker wire. stripped the ends so it would fit through the screen. i tied the stripped part on the outside ofcourse

I use 22awg 'hanging' wire from HD. You can get 4 rolls for like $6. You'll NEVER run out. All of my cages are put together with this.

If you have babies.... a good climbing wire is the rubber coated wire you'll find in the garden section used for holding up veggies. You'll need a couple packs of it to do a cage, it's only 3' long per package.... :eek:

KevinZamp05_30_20102922RS.jpg

KevinZamp05_30_20102929RS.jpg

Back
Top Bottom