Atrium Cage T5 Lighting Question

This is one I've looked at too. I'd use a diff ps then the supplied one though.

View attachment 238873

Link? CRI? Marswell linked me the the one I linked you, claiming it's 97CRI and includes full spectrum. They assured me it has great PUR. I don't know any of that to be true, just want they told me.

With the buggos, I will mostly be dealing with low light plants anyway. Might give roses a shot, if I can make my bush stay small at least till I can get a dwarf, as I want live in food for sticks. Other than that though, I want low lighters.

I wish PWs would eat Ivy, shit grows like nuts, and would easily thrive in a Viv. And it's all over our yard.

Link? CRI? Marswell linked me the the one I linked you, claiming it's 97CRI and includes full spectrum. They assured me it has great PUR. I don't know any of that to be true, just want they told me.

With the buggos, I will mostly be dealing with low light plants anyway. Might give roses a shot, if I can make my bush stay small at least till I can get a dwarf, as I want live in food for sticks. Other than that though, I want low lighters.

I wish PWs would eat Ivy, shit grows like nuts, and would easily thrive in a Viv. And it's all over our yard.

They don't specify cri on this one and I've not sent an email asking tbh. Was just one that popped up in a lm561c search I did a while ago so I saved it in my cart. If I were to guess, probably 80 like that Lithonia unit.

https://www.amazon.com/SPARKE-16-4foot-Flexible-Non-Waterproof-Lighting/dp/B06XRDCKJZ?th=1&psc=1

Back
Top Bottom