asking,need suggestion. :D

owenyeconiel

it seems my chameleon is just green with dark green stripes, i wonder why he never changes his color. he just get darker and lighter with the temp change. and idk how old is he. his size is around 8" with its tail. any suggestion of age?

What king of chameleon do you have? I see a panther in your avatar, is that the one you are referring to? A picture of the chameleon would help.

What king of chameleon do you have? I see a panther in your avatar, is that the one you are referring to? A picture of the chameleon would help.

its like this. actually he sheds today.

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 90
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 86
  • Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 76
He has good color, if he isn't changing colors he isn't stressed, that is a very good thing. If you want to see other colors on him go in after he is asleep and shine a flashlight on him. Sleeping colors are most often different that waking colors.

Not all chameleons have wild colors. They do get more dramatic when they are angry or stressed. However, as Laurie notes, that's not a good thing. Bad owners subject their animals to stress just for the fun of seeing them look extra wild.

He has good color, if he isn't changing colors he isn't stressed, that is a very good thing. If you want to see other colors on him go in after he is asleep and shine a flashlight on him. Sleeping colors are most often different that waking colors.

oo i got it. haha. when he sleep he just get lighter green. haha. no much different. does when he shed complete he could add more colour range? or still the same.

As they shed they gain more coloration but it's mostly visible until they fire up. He looks to be around 7-9 months old that would be my guess from the pics.

As they shed they gain more coloration but it's mostly visible until they fire up. He looks to be around 7-9 months old that would be my guess from the pics.

oo,he kept rub his body to the cage,to peel of the skin. haha.

he looks colorful from the pics...i see more blue than green:)

he looks healthy by the way...

thanks :) actually its green in the real life. bad webcam. :p

Back
Top Bottom