Asian vines

Kittiekins

So I have recently found myself purchasing an Asian vine snake, and my god is she beautiful! I have named her Mulan. The guy I got him from threw in a few anole for free. I've been doing some research on them for quite some time now, and thankfully I already had a bunch of supplies for her from Loco. Drippers and vines and what not. So far the only place I know to get the feeders is lllreptiles and back water reptiles, seeing how they only eat lizards and other small reptiles. I'm sorry if that's a little sensitive for people to talk about. But does anyone know where to get some feeders that are a little more affordable? They eat anoles and house geckos. They can be transferred to fish, but I don't want to be doing that. Plus, I'm pretty good at killing fish....And they rarely to never transfer over to mice. Mulan is beautiful though, really beautiful and for what ever reason extremely docile and easy to hand.

Just a thought! But have you thought of eating in contact the guy you got him from to see were he gets his, if it's a breeder he will get them hole sale. If he's not he might have a place he gets them.:D

I know when I got my first python from my now good friend/ my breeder, when I was having a tough time finding cheap rats he would sell me bags of frozen ones, or live if I wanted them for a little more then he payed.

Just a thought! But have you thought of eating in contact the guy you got him from to see were he gets his, if it's a breeder he will get them hole sale. If he's not he might have a place he gets them.:D

I know when I got my first python from my now good friend/ my breeder, when I was having a tough time finding cheap rats he would sell me bags of frozen ones, or live if I wanted them for a little more then he payed.

He was for lllreptiles, at the con he was willing to throw in a few anoles for free, but now I'm down to one! I'm trying to use it for scent swapping with pinkie, hopefully it works! I'll try posting some pics as soon as I can, sadly my phone is REALLY bad with photos..):

Forgot all about this thread, there really cool looking, you might not be able to get them for whole sale but you may be able to get them cheaper online If switching to pinkies doesn't work doesn't work:)

I'd love an Asian vine snake, but I have no source for the correct live feeders for them. Have to enjoy their grace and beauty from afar.

I would love to keep one of these snakes, I think they are unique and absolutely beautiful....but I have a love for anoles haha, I don't think I'd be able to feed them off.

Hell, I feel bad for feeding off mice to the snakes at work, I'm a bit of a pansy haha.

They are cool, I've never heard of them till the op posted about them. If only I new were to get anoles cheap lol .:eek:

So I got an awesome new phone that takes some nice photos. So here is my Mulan. I have no regrets, I'm still obsessing over her beauty!

Attachments

• CYMERA_20140527_1555311401231334797.jpg
    CYMERA_20140527_1555311401231334797.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 143
Back
Top Bottom