Article about panther chameleons in Madagascar

Alexl

Avid Member
Just finished translating another article I've written together with my husband. Might be interesting for chameleon friends, especially for panther chameleon keepers. It's about the life cycle, the different habitats and colors of panther chameleons around the island. The article was originally published in German in the journal of the German Society for Herpetology and Herpetoculture, the "Elaphe". We couldn't fit all the local forms seen so far into the article, of course, but at least a few rather unknown ones are in there.

Download PDF here

Just finished translating another article I've written together with my husband. Might be interesting for chameleon friends, especially for panther chameleon keepers. It's about the life cycle, the different habitats and colors of panther chameleons around the island. The article was originally published in German in the journal of the German Society for Herpetology and Herpetoculture, the "Elaphe". We couldn't fit all the local forms seen so far into the article, of course, but at least a few rather unknown ones are in there.

Download PDF here
Very cool article. Thank you for translating it for us!

Back
Top Bottom