Arnold was seven years old yesterday!!!

laurie

Retired Moderator
Here is the chameleon I have loved the longest. He may be getting old but he still gets around. I do watch him when he is out free ranging because at 7 he is not a agile as he once was.:(

MY BOY!!!
I get to his cage
5422001141_5ab0acb2c8_b.jpg

He heads out
5422602826_6006b149fd_b.jpg

Arnold at play
5422000097_9b93dc9499_b.jpg

5422000663_31e3bd360e_b.jpg

He looks great! :) amazing colors ^_^ I forgot to say Happy Birthday :eek: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARNOLD AND MANY MORE!

Last edited:
Wow! 7 years old!! Happy birthday! He looks great, you must take such good care of him!

Nice-Good to see a chameleon live that long. I wish there was a forum like this back in the mid-late 90's when I was first getting into all of this. It's really come a long way- chameleons living 7-8 years is a far cry from alot of them I would sell to people back in the day. Congrats!!:)

Nice-Good to see a chameleon live that long. I wish there was a forum like this back in the mid-late 90's when I was first getting into all of this. It's really come a long way- chameleons living 7-8 years is a far cry from alot of them I would sell to people back in the day. Congrats!!:)

Thanks & just think of what a nice home this could be for a baby jackson.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

happy 7yrs Arnold, and great job Laurie, im sure he is a spoiled little boy but give him a extra worm from me and Camo.

Back
Top Bottom