Arnold was seven years old yesterday!!!

Thanks to all of you for the good wishes for my boy. Arnold has been with me as I relocated from California to Montana, lived in a bathroom while do took out carpet, put in wood floors and painted his room, all the crap as I learned to adjust his living to Montana climate - he is a tough chameleon yet the most sweet tempered chameleon I have ever had. I explained to him he is required to live at least 10 years - he agreed to work on it.:D

Oops! Must have overlooked this thread till curiosity got the better of me :)
What an achievement indeed Laurie, you ought to be very proud.
Happy birthday Arnold, long may you live!
What a success story. He looks great, well done both of you! :)

Yes Arnold is the oldest cham I have ever had. He is the one I have taken to schools, along with a dragon & a uromastix when I did programs. He is the most gentle chameleon I have ever seen, never bites, never hisses, never even scratches. He is wonderful. I dread the day I will lose him. That chameleon has added so much to so many lives. Just the number of kids in the various schools who had never seen a live chameleon. Arnold never stressed at all, of course the kids never got near him, but they were all just thrilled when he ate a worm for them. I feel so lucky to have him in my care. It just doesn't get any better that Arnold. Is it any wonder I still have one panther even after I got out of keeping panthers? Never will Arnold leave me as long as he lives.

Back
Top Bottom