Arnold is dead , he just made it to 8.

oh my dear Laurie, i know how hard this is for you. but be happy in the fact that you have done what alot of us can only wish for, 8 years!!! what an accomplishment.
i know you did everything you could and loved and still love him with all your heart.
i know he is happy now and up there looking down and missing you as well.
R.I.P Arnold you are loved and will always be missed.
BIG HUGGS Laurie
your friend always
hoj

Oh Laurie. Right now, words are really quite inadequate. My heart hurts for you because I know how you feel. I am so sorry. Know that I am thinking of you and will say a prayer for you too. (((HUGS)))

Laurie I am so sorry and sometimes there truly are no words. We all love you and are here for you. Arnold was a special cham and will be missed. :(

Awe Laurie I am so very sorry to hear of Arnold passing. Please know my heart goes out to you during this very difficult time.

Laurie, I'm just now reading this since I got off work and I am able to post. I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved Arnold. :( I know exactly how it is to see them struggle without being able to do anything else in my power to save them. He is healthy again, eating all of the crickets and insects he can. Looking down on you and thanking you for all you have done for him. You loved him more than anyone else could and he will always know that and so will you. You have your memories and pictures to help pass the time by when you are thinking of your little Arnold. I know it helps me on days that I am missing my Delilah. Keep all of your memories close with you. Especially when losing a precious little animal such as Arnold. He loved(s) you just as much as you love him. My condolences Laurie.

So sorry Laurie. Remember all the happiness he gave you and remember that he is waiting for you just like all our animals are.

Everyone one of you, taking time to console me, lifts my heart. Some of you say it so well, and I tear up, but feel better at the same time. Thanks for supporting me right now. I needed you and you were there for me, how wonderful.

im so sorry for your loss :(
you had been talking about him going downhill but he lived a long happy life with you, be proud.

Laurie - I'm so sorry to hear of Arnold's passsing. His living to 8 years is a testament to what an incredible chameleon guardian you are. Just remember the wonderful memories that you have of him, and know that he lived a much fuller life than he would have in most others' care. R.I.P. Arnold.

Michelle

Laurie! I read your post on another thread about you losing a chameleon recently, and I instantly went, "OH NO! Did Arnold leave us?!"

He was famous to me. I hope to be able to say I took as good of care of Leo in 8 years. I'm sad to hear he's gone.

Oh my Laurie I dont know how I missed this:eek: Im so sorry for your loss:( You have done with him what so many of us wish we could do with our chams..Gave him 8 long happy years, and I dont think there is anyone else that could've done that for him. May Arnold RIP

Laurie We all could only be so lucky to have all our chams live that long and I'm sure you cared for him better than most people care for their own kids! RIP Arnold.

Laurie you are an inspiration!!! My thoughts are with you. Of course you will be sad for your loss but be happier for the fabulous time you spent with him and that you were able to share your life with that gorgeous boy.

Rest in peace Ol' Man Arnold. :)
Love ya!
xxxxx

I'm very sorry for your loss laurie, things are never the same when we lose a significant pet that has lived as long as Arnold did.

I know he was deeply loved and care for for 8 amazing years.

Back
Top Bottom