Arlo Update

JTurner82

So, it’s been about a month since I got my little fella! I was worried sick about him at first because he was constantly brown, not eating great... NOW I can’t keep him stocked up with groceries! Lol

He’s doing so well! His poops are great, with the white “pee” portion each time! He loves his Dubias and superworms! Any other suggestions for bugs that might be in a local pet shop? Crickets are difficult for me because of my cage setup; they could easily escape I think!

Now I just need to try to get him a bit less shy; he still runs away from me when I come peek at him lol!

Joanna

So, it’s been about a month since I got my little fella! I was worried sick about him at first because he was constantly brown, not eating great... NOW I can’t keep him stocked up with groceries! Lol

He’s doing so well! His poops are great, with the white “pee” portion each time! He loves his Dubias and superworms! Any other suggestions for bugs that might be in a local pet shop? Crickets are difficult for me because of my cage setup; they could easily escape I think!

Now I just need to try to get him a bit less shy; he still runs away from me when I come peek at him lol!

Joanna
I have a small cricket pen to hold my crickets in. https://www.petco.com/shop/en/petcostore/product/exo-terra-cricket-pen . Post pics of your cham too! :p

Picture!

Attachments

• AC217619-F283-4706-8566-929DF0F5E449.jpeg
    AC217619-F283-4706-8566-929DF0F5E449.jpeg
    257 KB · Views: 137
You could also try ordering feeders online if you have issues with selection at your local store. Also they tend to be quite a bit cheaper. I use rainbowmealworms.com for BSFL which they have names Phoenix worms, crickets, dubia, and superworms. I order my silkworms from @Spyro88.

Back
Top Bottom