Are they wanting to Shag?

Mrjamwin

Chameleon Enthusiast
So my wife and I observed something interesting this morning. We have a male and a female Veil and they are in separate enclosures side by side. The sides of their cages are covered so they can't see each other. Anyway, we noticed this morning that our male traveled and sat next to the wall closest to the female and she did the same thing. So I'm wondering if they can smell each other and if so do they want to mate?

So my wife and I observed something interesting this morning. We have a male and a female Veil and they are in separate enclosures side by side. The sides of their cages are covered so they can't see each other. Anyway, we noticed this morning that our male traveled and sat next to the wall closest to the female and she did the same thing. So I'm wondering if they can smell each other and if so do they want to mate?
"Are they wanting to shag" lol

no I think it's just coincidence because chameleons smell is not very strong. Were they changing any unusual colors?

no I think it's just coincidence because chameleons smell is not very strong. Were they changing any unusual colors?
No color change at all. They just moved towards each other almost simultaneously. So do they give off any pheromones or do they know that they want to mate when they see each others colors?

Back
Top Bottom