Are money trees toxic to Veiled Chameleons?

Experimenting is cruel when it's unnecessary. I have used money trees without issue for Panthers so I won't speak on that. But if something is possibly harmful, with no possible reward in return, then it's not really experimenting. It's just being selfish(sorry to be blunt). It's not like the money tree may enrich the chams life. There are plenty of other options that are just as good and better that are known to be safe. They aren't even good plants for the most part, it's just an aesthetic thing.
Ientirely understand where you are coming from and respect your opinions and the fact that you share them. We just have different thoughts on the subject. Thank you for your input

perry sure

hi , don't know for sure but save for cats I know this for sure. Now Chameleons that a different store . I'm always shopping for plants and always pulling out my IPhone to check for safe plants before I checkout at the stores. And I never ask the workers cus I don't trust them.
I feel like even the people who work with animals at pet stores dont know how to care for them... let alone safe plants for them

You really don't respect it though, you're just saying that to avoid confrontation. Acting like you're some pioneer to see if your chameleon is poisoned or not from a useless plant lol.. Explain to me how you're experimenting and what is gained from it, then I will see it as respect.

You really don't respect it though, you're just saying that to avoid confrontation. Acting like you're some pioneer to see if your chameleon is poisoned or not from a useless plant lol.. Explain to me how you're experimenting and what is gained from it, then I will see it as respect.
What do you mean i dont respect it? Everyone can have their own opinions and I am unaffected by yours nor do i care if you care for my opinions. Im not trying to act as if I am saving the world or anything, I just got a common houseplant and tried to see if it was poisionous or not and couldning find a solid answer; therefore I want to be able to provide a solid answer for anyone who had the same question as me.

Its been 6 days and shes still active and still shoots roaches out of my hands and licks up water off of the screen of her enclosure. He behavior hasnt changed

Back
Top Bottom