Are LEDs safe for chams?

Repashy calcium plus every feeding. Some of the crickets, feeders, would free range in the bottom when it was mesh. They would get misted so I dont know how much dusting they had. I just moved him to bioactive and he doesnt hunt, so feeders wont be roaming...in a big cup instead.

Repashy calcium plus every feeding. Some of the crickets, feeders, would free range in the bottom when it was mesh. They would get misted so I dont know how much dusting they had. I just moved him to bioactive and he doesnt hunt, so feeders wont be roaming...in a big cup instead.
Repashy Calcium Plus has D3 in it, get the LoD formula and use it by itself, no other supplementation is needed. If you want to supplement your cham with other supplements, go off the Calcium Plus and use the other schedules for other supplements. I personally switch supplements every few months. So I’d do an all in one formula every feeding for a few months, then do calcium without D3 every feeding and a multivitamin with D3 every two weeks for a few months, then Arcadia on the insectivore schedule for a few months, etc. then repeat

Repashy Calcium Plus has D3 in it, get the LoD formula and use it by itself, no other supplementation is needed. If you want to supplement your cham with other supplements, go off the Calcium Plus and use the other schedules for other supplements. I personally switch supplements every few months. So I’d do an all in one formula every feeding for a few months, then do calcium without D3 every feeding and a multivitamin with D3 every two weeks for a few months, then Arcadia on the insectivore schedule for a few months, etc. then repeat
Will do and add bee pollen, thank you

It may, I actually quit using lo d every feeding and went to once a month with it. Against @Matt Vanilla Gorilla advise when I first started I went the lo d all in one route each feeding. That lasted a couple months before I switched my routine because I was seeing gular edema developing in two of the three I had at that time.

I found a thread on fb talking about gular edema that recommended to get off repashy all together and flush their system with extra misting. The edema was gone with in a week or so and I've been on a more traditional supplement schedule since then.

It may, I actually quit using lo d every feeding and went to once a month with it. Against @Matt Vanilla Gorilla advise when I first started I went the lo d all in one route each feeding. That lasted a couple months before I switched my routine because I was seeing gular edema developing in two of the three I had at that time.

I found a thread on fb talking about gular edema that recommended to get off repashy all together and flush their system with extra misting. The edema was gone with in a week or so and I've been on a more traditional supplement schedule since then.
I stopped using LoD because Minerall has safer amounts of either D3 or Vit. A or something, can’t remember which

I stopped using LoD because Minerall has safer amounts of either D3 or Vit. A or something, can’t remember which

From what I recall of it all, both have beta carotene but the vit-all says theirs converts to preform A with the addition of water. My chams are on minerall indoor and outdoor, reptivite, lo d once a month,1 drop 8000 iu liquid vit A a month, reptical with and without D, bee pollen in gutload and dusted.

My bugs get Matt's dry, which I believe he mixes pollen into already but I still sprinkle some on top for good measure lol. For water source they get butternut squash, carrots and mixed greens typically in any combination of them. Some times yellow squash and sweet potato but not as often.

From what I recall of it all, both have beta carotene but the vit-all says theirs converts to preform A with the addition of water. My chams are on minerall indoor and outdoor, reptivite, lo d once a month,1 drop 8000 iu liquid vit A a month, reptical with and without D, bee pollen in gutload and dusted.

My bugs get Matt's dry, which I believe he mixes pollen into already but I still sprinkle some on top for good measure lol. For water source they get butternut squash, carrots and mixed greens typically in any combination of them. Some times yellow squash and sweet potato but not as often.
It does have bee pollen in it but you can never give enough of it!

I use the LoD, because I have it for my tortoise, but I use it as a multivitamin not as a daily. I alternate it with Herptivite once a month (LoD one week 1; herptivite on week 3 - only 1 dose of each). I use herptivite because I too add additional vit A as indicated above once a month. Reptivite has preformed vit A, so I don't want to overdose.

I use the LoD, because I have it for my tortoise, but I use it as a multivitamin not as a daily. I alternate it with Herptivite once a month (LoD one week 1; herptivite on week 3 - only 1 dose of each). I use herptivite because I too add additional vit A as indicated above once a month. Reptivite has preformed vit A, so I don't want to overdose.

My females stay on sticky tongue but the males get the sticky tongue swapped for the reptical equivalent a few times a month. At least until I run out of the reptical then they'll be on the same schedule as females. I won't be buying the lo d again so that day with be reptivite at that point.

Bee pollen every feeding, day 1 each month liquid vit A pill
Sunday 1: sticky tongue indoor
Monday: off
Tuesday: sticky tongue outdoor
Wed: off
Thur: sticky tongue outdoor
Fri: off
Sat: off
Sunday 2: reptivite
Mon: off
Tue:sticky tongue outdoor
Wed: off