Arcadia Thermal Zoo Pro

Szanleu

Hello everyone!

Can anyone share with me their experience with the arcadia Thermal Zoo Pro? Is it worth it? The UVB and the LED strip are ok, but I'm worried that the heat lamps are too strong and could cause a burn. Any comments are welcome. Thanks!
Screenshot_20220522-191951_Google.jpg

Hello everyone!

Can anyone share with me their experience with the arcadia Thermal Zoo Pro? Is it worth it? The UVB and the LED strip are ok, but I'm worried that the heat lamps are too strong and could cause a burn. Any comments are welcome. Thanks!View attachment 324642
I think this is just the fixture which has 2 strips for led and uvb and then 2 spots for heat bulbs you can adjust the wattage of bulbs I think it’s easier to get seperate fixtures since it gives you the ability to adjust the time each one goes on since chameleons don’t need uvb and heat ALL day depending on species and ambient conditions I wouldn’t worry about burns since you can choose only one heat bulb and a weak bulb at that although a multi bulb fixture usually produces heat with just uvb and led. I wouldn’t say it’s worth it for the immense almost $400 price

Back
Top Bottom