Arcadia Lighting question

ahood

Hey guys, I have read on here that Arcadia lighting works excellently and planned on ordering one soon. I know I need a mercury vapor strip bulb, but that's pretty much it. I've visited their website, but all the different names of various models are little confusing. Which Arcadia model is best to buy for my panther chameleon? Thanks

I will be buying the 24 inch HO T5 Quad light fixture. My friends has it and it adds lights the cage up well. I do have a large cage though I am sure the double fixture would work too.
The quad comes with one UVB and 3 Day lights with moonlight LEDS
The double has one uvb and one day light which is really great too, I just anted to go all out.

Okay, thanks. I have a basking lamp and do not need a night lamp. I have one panther chameleon and my cage is 2x2x4 ft. Do you think the D3 + T5 High Output Desert Reptile Lamp is a good choice for me? There is also the Forest version but I noticed the forest version has 6% UVB, 30% UVA while the desert has 12% UVB, 30% UVA.

Check out Lightyourreptiles.com They are sponsors and they sell Arcadia lamps.

The owner is Todd Venutus1 on here

I'm sure he can answer all your questions about Arcadia lighting.

Last edited:
love these lights! got the double 6% fixture for my 2x2x4 cage and it looks great! Highly recommended ! Todd is a great guy as well! My panther loves them too:D

Ill chime in and say i love these lights as welk. Customet service and packing is top notch. I have the T5 HO 6% double fixtures.

I just got a Tropic Blaze Quad fixture for my newest habitat.... quite awesome. In checking the UV and light output etc etc ... very nice. Customer service was great too.

Back
Top Bottom