Arcadia Books by John Courteney-Smith

Beman

Social Media Manager
Staff member
I am super excited to have received these two books today. I got them from Lightyourreptiles.com if you are interested in them as well. They are out of the UK so not available on Amazon but Todd has them! YAYYYYY
Gonna start with the Light for Life one first then work my way through the Bio-Activity and the theory of Wild Re-creation. There are two more that I am going to get as soon as they are in stock. I was really impressed with the author from listening to multiple podcast interviews by Bill Strand on the Chameleon Breeder Podcast... :) Thought I would share!
arcadiabooks1.jpg

Ok for those interested. I ended up starting with the Bio-Activity and The Theory of Wild Re-Creation. 250 pages in with another 100 or so to go. If you are interested in going bio-active you would really like this book. Lots of fabulous info. Even if you are wanting more general knowledge and wanting to learn more about creating a planted environment it is beneficial. He includes a ton of info about reptile keeping. Although not specific to Chameleons he breaks the information down so it can be applied to all. I love the way the author writes. Very easy to understand for the beginner and I do not believe that an expert would be bored by it. :)

I've been meaning to start looking into bioactivity - I might have to pick myself up a copy! (y)
It is really good I love his concepts and how he explains them. The book is 375 pages so it is a pretty detailed book with various areas of subject matter surrounding this concept of Wild Re-Creation. :)

Back
Top Bottom