AquaZamp Timer

heartben

whats the aquazamp timer like? generally.. how short can you have it go on for / how many times a day?

i know at least me and one other person are interested (probably more)

also, so far no one has been able to tell me what the torrential nozzle is like/ what it does differently than a standard misting nozzle. i assume is got bigger droplets of water? idk.

thanks.

whats the aquazamp timer like? generally.. how short can you have it go on for / how many times a day?

i know at least me and one other person are interested (probably more)

also, so far no one has been able to tell me what the torrential nozzle is like/ what it does differently than a standard misting nozzle. i assume is got bigger droplets of water? idk.

thanks.

Hello,

The Torrential misting nozzle tips are a higher flow nozzle. They flow three times as much as the standard nozzle tip we offer.

Standard is 0.9 GPH
Torrential is 3.0 GPH

The timer we us currently has a one minute resolution. It has 20 on/off cycles and is a 7 day timer. We like this timer because it is super easy to program. If you have ever used a digital timer, you could most likely program this one without even reading the instructions. To keep things simple, we ship our timers pre programmed to local time based on the package destination.

We are looking into a seconds timer, but for most people, especially chameleon keepers, need more than one minute of mist. One minute of mist with the AquaZamp standard nozzle tip is 1oz of water, not very much. We want to offer what people want, a seconds timer. But when keeping chameleons, we all know that they need a good nice shower to clean their eyes and get a good drink.

On the website, in the system descriptions it says the timer is included. When you look at the options, it says digital timer add $20. Is the timer included in the base price.

On the website, in the system descriptions it says the timer is included. When you look at the options, it says digital timer add $20. Is the timer included in the base price.

Some kits do have it included.... I think it might be a mistake and I need to take a look. Check back on the page in about four hours. I can review the pages and double check. (still at work :eek:)

that was another question i had. hahaha. i was pricing stuff and its like timer included... add 20 dollars for a timer... hmm. what?

thanks! your right, if a minute is only about 1 oz thats not much at all. i was worried initially because i thought if it was a minute it would be too much, but clearly thats not the case!

Back
Top Bottom