Aquazamp timer how to work?

good, its easy peasy once you make yourself read it. i wasnt trying to sound like a jerk by the way, just wanted to start from the beginning! :)

Hello,

Kevin Zamp here.

To set the timers time, press and hold the clock button. While pressing the clock button you can press the day, minute and hour buttons to set the current time.

Next press the 'set' button once. The digest go blank, all the days of the week light up and you should see next to where the time would be '1 on'. Press the hour and minute buttons to set the time for when you want the first mist cycle to begin. Watch the AM PM on the right to be sure you set the off time in the same time frame (on is am and off is am or else the mister will run for 12 hours). Now press the 'set' button again and you should see '1 off'. Press the hour and minute buttons for the time you want the first misting cycle to end. To set each on and off follow the same steps. If you press set again you should see '2 on' and a blank time that can be set. Just repeat the steps for each cycle.

If you have any issues PM me on this message board or email me at [email protected]. I can give you my phone number to walk you through it if needed.

This is Desiree? The system got there fast!

Hello,

Kevin Zamp here.

To set the timers time, press and hold the clock button. While pressing the clock button you can press the day, minute and hour buttons to set the current time.

Next press the 'set' button once. The digest go blank, all the days of the week light up and you should see next to where the time would be '1 on'. Press the hour and minute buttons to set the time for when you want the first mist cycle to begin. Watch the AM PM on the right to be sure you set the off time in the same time frame (on is am and off is am or else the mister will run for 12 hours). Now press the 'set' button again and you should see '1 off'. Press the hour and minute buttons for the time you want the first misting cycle to end. To set each on and off follow the same steps. If you press set again you should see '2 on' and a blank time that can be set. Just repeat the steps for each cycle.

If you have any issues PM me on this message board or email me at [email protected]. I can give you my phone number to walk you through it if needed.

This is Desiree? The system got there fast!

Yah Desiree is my mom it got here super fast. I can't wait to see if my little guy likes it. It was night time after I got it all ready. I found out how to work it I had 1 question tho when I got everything set I plugged it into the wall and on the timer it said auto on it would still spray after I set all the times then I seiches it to auto off and the mist wasn't on anymore so do I leave it on auto off?

Yah Desiree is my mom it got here super fast. I can't wait to see if my little guy likes it. It was night time after I got it all ready. I found out how to work it I had 1 question tho when I got everything set I plugged it into the wall and on the timer it said auto on it would still spray after I set all the times then I seiches it to auto off and the mist wasn't on anymore so do I leave it on auto off?

Yeah, the timer should say 'auto off'. If it does not say auto, nothing will happen.

There are a couple of modes.

On
Off
Auto on
Auto off

On/off is manual mode.

Auto on is what you would use if you were in the middle of a mist cycle and a programmed off was to happen soon.

Glad it was quick getting there!

Yeah, the timer should say 'auto off'. If it does not say auto, nothing will happen.

On
Off
Auto on
Auto off

On/off is manual mode.

Auto on is what you would use if you were in the middle of a mist cycle and a programmed off was to happen soon.

Ok thanks so much! You guys are the best deff going to order from u guys again in the future! Thanks for your help! So happy it got here fast and was easy to put together! Thanks Zachary!

On
Off
Auto on
Auto off

On/off is manual mode.

Hey so it was supposed to mist at 6 and I looked in the cagenothing is wet I don't kno if it sprayed or not?

how long after 6 did you check the cage? I know my cage dries out easily after 1 to 1 1/2 hours.

AquaZamp is great, since getting it, my Waldo has a shower area where he puts himself 10 minutes before every mist cycle goes off. He never did that with the Monsoon, he would hide from it

Hey so it was supposed to mist at 6 and I looked in the cagenothing is wet I don't kno if it sprayed or not?

Sometimes it is a good idea to start over by resetting the timer after it has been plugged in for an hour or so. The directions indicate the user to plug the timer in to charge it's battery and then reset the timer and then program. This way there can't be any ghost programs saved in it's memory.

I would reset, reprogram the timer and scroll through to make sure there are only the times you have set.

how long after 6 did you check the cage? I know my cage dries out easily after 1 to 1 1/2 hours.

AquaZamp is great, since getting it, my Waldo has a shower area where he puts himself 10 minutes before every mist cycle goes off. He never did that with the Monsoon, he would hide from it

It was like 6:08 when I checked it was supposed to go off at 8 also it's 8 no no mist

Sometimes it is a good idea to start over by resetting the timer after it has been plugged in for an hour or so. The directions indicate the user to plug the timer in to charge it's battery and then reset the timer and then program. This way there can't be any ghost programs saved in it's memory.

I would reset, reprogram the timer and scroll through to make sure there are only the times you have set.

Ok I'll try that thanks

Back
Top Bottom