Aquazamp Pump

ISA my Veiled

My aquazamp pump just stopped feeding water to my raindome this morning and I can't figure out how to get it working. The pump runs fine, sounds fine, no weird noises or anything, the bucket was empty from water this morning for whatever reason although I filled it completely yesterday morning. Kevin hasn't been responding back to my emails for the past week which is odd so I figured I would ask you guys. I use regular tap water which I was thinking might be the problem because I found redish water in my bucket this morning when I checked it out which could be from the iron in the water. Please help!! This stuff is expensive!

Since the bucket ran dry you will likely have to prime the pump and lines again. I had all sorts of problems with a mistking pump doing the same thing. Priming a pump a few times a week sucked!

Since the bucket ran dry you will likely have to prime the pump and lines again. I had all sorts of problems with a mistking pump doing the same thing. Priming a pump a few times a week sucked!

Oh.. How do I prime it? Just happy that nothing is seriously wrong from the looks of it, a large investment!! lol

Back
Top Bottom