Aqualungs's New and First setup..

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Boba is doing awesome. Every time I come to the cage or open the door he colors up and comes down. He started to walk on my finger this morning and Katie's. I feed him throughout the day and he has had a very healthy appetite. He is also starting to shed as his skin is flaking. Right now his diet consists of Phoenix worms, and crickets gut loaded on fresh fruits and veges daily, along with a roach chow. Like any food I cook at home, you have to put live in it. I have pill bugs coming soon and my silkworms hatched this morning. I plan on these being my staples and regularly available. I have a rack setup in the basement for bug rearing. Pretty fun! My wife says I have been acting like a 5 year old lately. So is she though!Anyways I got worried Boba was going on a hunger strike the other day as he wasn't wanting to eat from to food dish he had been eating in. Turns out he wanted to be hand fed! He is very spoiled and yes gets hand fed now 3-4x from 10am - 4pm.

great man! sorry to hear your first breeder didn't pull through, its cool you finally got him. its so much fun to have these guys as pets, it feels so rewarding all the care you have to give and prep just to make sure they thrive. cant wait to see what he looks like in another 6 months! ive never had a baby before all of mine were already grown when i got them.

Nice quick shed today. Poor guy has been flaking and cranky for the past few days. Got some new Phoenix worms in the mail today. Ended up a good day for the little man.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    188.1 KB · Views: 124
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    113.7 KB · Views: 176
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    35.5 KB · Views: 138
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    80.4 KB · Views: 144
I was worried about mold, mildew, and water getting trapped under the bucket stands for my plants. So I found these nice plant stands at Wally World for $4 a piece. After removing the buckets, I found a coulple dead crickets and a turd. Can't have that. Much easier to keep clean. The legs of the stand put pressure towards the center of the floor and water drains into a bucket underneath. I'm Mistking ready!
image.jpeg

Boy he changes a lot between pictures! Sometimes he shows a lot of red and other times none! Sometimes his bottom half I all white and other times I see no white. I love how his bars are often a dark navy blue! He is growing fast! You are taking care of him very well!

Back
Top Bottom