• Votes: 0 0.0%

• Votes: 8 16.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, I received great news today!

Is it:
A) I finally got a girlfriend.

B) I'm impervious to disease.

C) @javadi won't be upgrading his phone anytime in the near future, so his pictures will continue to be pixelated; thus giving me some opportunity to beat him in this competition and/or in future competitions.

D) My chameleons can no longer give me the stink eye.

Is it:

C) @javadi won't be upgrading his phone anytime in the near future, so his pictures will continue to be pixelated; thus giving me some opportunity to beat him in this competition and/or in future competitions.

Dave Chappelle Laughing GIF by Saturday Night Live

Is it:

Ok my impressive powers of deduction have narrowed it down...

Ok B is just not possible, C highly doubt it because now it is war between the two of you, D never gonna happen this is built into their DNA.

SO A it is!!!!! Please tell me she likes chameleons. Otherwise she loses 10 points.

Ok my impressive powers of deduction have narrowed it down...

Ok B is just not possible, C highly doubt it because now it is war between the two of you, D never gonna happen this is built into their DNA.

SO A it is!!!!! Please tell me she likes chameleons. Otherwise she loses 10 points.
I like how you think! But sadly A is not the answer lol. And I agree, the gf has to like chameleons or it's a no-go. Imagine a person who doesn't like chameleons. 🤮🤮🤮

And you're right, the stink eye is built into their DNA. 🤣

The correct answer is C, @javadi won't be upgrading his phone! Probably the best news I have ever heard in my life haha. @javadi is a complete lunatic, but I still communicate with him which is how I found out about this glorious news. What's the phrase...keep your friends close and your enemies closer?

If your talking about putting a bug on the phone... Yeah tried that and I just about lost my eye because somehow it went from my phone to my face. I DO NOT RECOMMEND it! :hilarious:
🤣🤣🤣 got that one visual 🤣🤣🤣🤣

nope no bugs, just quick finger work 😉. Try to let them focus on my finger, while keeping my phone standby.

Gah, and now I have to go pick up my phone and take another picture to enter just so @javadi doesn't hog all the glory to himself...

Turning his animal into a sex icon? Yuck! Give him some pants or something. Cover that up. His hemipenes are large enough for him to get a driver's license and vote.
Hahaha. I have no moral principles, I just do whatever is needed to win. Especially for something so high stakes like this!

I'm talking about @javadi. That man wins too much and it really inflates his ego. He just about thinks he can do anything these days! Are we trying to get our chameleons in the next Calvin and Klein magazine? I think not!
I'm nothing without my inflated ego! Please don't take that from me! Maybe it's time I updated my phone so I can take non-blurry pictures...then you'll see!

Back
Top Bottom