• Votes: 1 1.5%

• Votes: 2 3.0%

• Votes: 0 0.0%

• Votes: 7 10.4%

• Votes: 2 3.0%

• Votes: 10 14.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If it's not, it should be. Like give them a warning the first time they do it. Then the next time, pull down their photos and disqualify them for that month. People need to read the rules!
I did this by accident (whups), and was told to fix it. As far as I'm aware, its limited to one photo per member. Otherwise, there would be wayyyy too many entries.

I did this by accident (whups), and was told to fix it. As far as I'm aware, its limited to one photo per member. Otherwise, there would be wayyyy too many entries.
Yup. Just wanted to say, I wasn't talking about anyone specifically. I hope you didn't take offense to my post. It was just a generalization, because there are have been a lot more later.

20170424_193314.jpg

The Results

1st place: Action Jackson
Species: Calumma parsonii
Common: Parson's Chameleon
Sex:

2nd place: ChamLB
Species: Furcifer pardalis
Common: Panther Chameleon
Sex: Male

3rd place: jannb
Species: Chamaeleo calyptratus
Common: Veiled Chameleon
Sex: Male

If you are not familiar with how the contest works then please review the contest rules.

open member vote
The top ranked photos from the open member voting received the following points:
photo 07 => 5 pts (Action Jackson)
photo 20 => 3 pts (ChamLB)
photo 18 => 3 pts (jannb)

judge rankings
There were no judges for the April 2017 contest.

Note
There were many great photos and I would like to thank everyone for participating. If anyone has a suggestion on how to improve the contest please create a new thread in the photo contest or feedback forums; if you prefer to remain anonymous you are welcome to send me an email or private message.

Medals have been awarded.
Congratulations to the winners :) :D

Back
Top Bottom