Apparently my head makes a great basking spot

dreamforthedead

Took Jasper for a walk and i guess he thought my head would be a good place to chill, didn't enjoy the sore neck or the messy hair he left me with but ah well as long as he's comfy. :D:p
IMG_20110803_133446.jpg

Lols, Frack keeps trying to get up to my head too... I just make him settle for a shoulder. Cute beardie by the way, how old is Jasper?

Yeah, wherever Jasper is comfy he should be allowed :) I might get me a lead for my monitor, it's just so fast (I spent 2 hours looking for it yesterday when I left the viv open to air it a bit. At least I got my room properly tidied).........I just noticed - I forgot to ask you if Dylan is named after anyone......the best songwriter ever, perhaps?

Lols, Frack keeps trying to get up to my head too... I just make him settle for a shoulder. Cute beardie by the way, how old is Jasper?

Lmao Jasper normally sits on my shoulder but he had different ideas yesterday. He did start off on the shoulder and ended up on the head. :/ I didn't realise how heavy he is until he climbed up, my neck was sore for a good hour afterwards. Lmao He's 16months old <3 big boy too!

Yeah, wherever Jasper is comfy he should be allowed :) I might get me a lead for my monitor, it's just so fast (I spent 2 hours looking for it yesterday when I left the viv open to air it a bit. At least I got my room properly tidied).........I just noticed - I forgot to ask you if Dylan is named after anyone......the best songwriter ever, perhaps?

Thats why i got a lead for mine he got spooked ages ago and took off (didn't know how fast they could go) he nearly got on the road now its his lead on or no outside time. Take it your on about bob dylan? But na he's not named after anyone though i was thinking of calling him jovi after jon bon jovi.

I love my bearded dragon!!! Took him recently with me to a house boat and he loves it! Mine try climbing to my head but the shoulder is the highest he'll go! :p

Thats why i got a lead for mine he got spooked ages ago and took off (didn't know how fast they could go) he nearly got on the road now its his lead on or no outside time. Take it your on about bob dylan? But na he's not named after anyone though i was thinking of calling him jovi after jon bon jovi.

Yeah, I meant Bob :). Still, 'Livin' on a prayer' is a quality song........I don't know why I'm always asking about who the lizards are named after, 'cos I've not bothered to name mine this time (Lizards just don't need names....). The monitor is only outside in a high-sided cardboard box for now, but I wouldn't dare take it in the street without a lead.

Yeah, I meant Bob :). Still, 'Livin' on a prayer' is a quality song........I don't know why I'm always asking about who the lizards are named after, 'cos I've not bothered to name mine this time (Lizards just don't need names....). The monitor is only outside in a high-sided cardboard box for now, but I wouldn't dare take it in the street without a lead.

Tut tut you gotta give them a name man! :rolleyes: even my spider has a name. lmao

Back
Top Bottom