Anyone use reptisun 10.0s?

Ekaj13

I'm curious how much more powerful these tubes are than the 5.0s. I need one more tube and I really don't want to pay shipping for one tube. Anyone use 10.0s for their chams?

Ive used one in a pinch before. The store was out of 5.0's and I had a cham coming in the mail that day. So I suspended the fixture about a foot above the top of the cage and used it for about 2 weeks. It didnt cause any issues but I hated the look of everything and found a 5.0 when the store got their shipment in. I dont have a uv meter so I cant tell you exactly how much more uv a 10.0 puts out over a 5.0

I use the 10.0 for all mine. The store where I buy my supplies recommended them because I use larger enclosures- cham's have greater exposure while they are roaming around. They seem to be working out fine:)

The only one

I'm curious how much more powerful these tubes are than the 5.0s. I need one more tube and I really don't want to pay shipping for one tube. Anyone use 10.0s for their chams?

It's the only bulb I use. and I use it for all my chams. I have used them for almost two years with out any problems.

Last edited:
I use a 10 and have no problems. Some people have reported that their cham will close their eye but I have not experienced that. The fixture sits on top of the screen so that blocks some of the uvb.

i just bought a 5.0 today ...think i should return it for a 10.0?? the salesman said that the 10.0 was for more of a desert reptile instead of a tropical?? whats the deal

Back
Top Bottom